Viewing page 2 of 4 pages. Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
Some basics about the TNN-500AF case:-
- Constructed from 5~7mm thick black anodized aluminum panels.
- Weighs 26Kg.
- Dimensions: 400(L) x 286(W) x 597(H) mm
- CPU Cooler : ZMC 6HB(150W/sec)
- VGA Cooler : ZMV 3HA(75W/sec)
- Northbridge Cooler : ZMN-1HB
- HDD Cooler : ZM-2HC2(11 heatpipes)
- Power Supply : TNN400APF-V2 (400W)
- Integrated Multifunction Multimedia iMon remote control system
With a case this interesting, a visual tour is in order.
Sturdy handles flip up from recesses on the top bezel, which is a layer above the perforated top panel.
There is a real front panel behind the door; more assuring than the open access to components in the TNN-500A.
The blue square in the door is a window to allow infrared signals to reach the remote sensor.
Center of the Internal Front Panel: Remote sensor in top center, along with the standard switches and LED lights.
There's a host of USB, 1394 and audio connectors in a row below.
An iMon remote control system is an integral part of the TNN-500AF.
An EPCN system restore CD is part of the accessories package, along with at least a dozen software/driver CDs, various cables, and a component output adapter for the video card. This last item is of interest to anyone wanting to run high resolution video.
|Help support this site, buy from one of our affiliate retailers!|