Viewing page 3 of 6 pages. Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
The cooling fan is a low noise model from Adda almost identical
to the highly regarded fan in the
Seasonic S12 series. The only difference is the absence of an RPM sensor
wire. In terms of noise character, however, this fan should be identical to
The same Adda fan used in the S12-500/600.
CABLES AND CONNECTORS
Enhance publishes precise lengths for all of the cable sets. This would be
very convenient if they matched up to the cables found on our sample model,
but they don't. In fact, our model came with an unlisted PCIe cable... but was
missing the listed 8-pin EPS connector. Our sample also came with three IDE
drive connectors per cable, not two.
- 19" cable for main 20+4-pin ATX connector
- 20" cable for auxiliary 4-pin 12V AUX connector
- 20" cable for 6-pin PCIe connector
- 2x25" cable with two SATA drive connectors
- 37" cable with three 4-pin IDE drive connectors and one floppy connector
- 31" cable with three 4-pin IDE drive connectors
The selection of cables is extensive for a power supply rated at just 360W.
Four SATA connectors should be all that anyone needs, and the PCIe cable will
keep the gamers happy. Dual VGA cards are not supported, but such a system would
require more power anyway.
|Help support this site, buy from one of our affiliate retailers!|