Viewing page 2 of 5 pages. Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
The exterior of the is matte black. The only color is in the small blue tag at the enter of the fan grill.
Nothing out of the ordinary here.
other than the fan intake and backside exhaust grill.
A single 120mm fan draws air into the power supply from below, blows it across the heatsinks, then out the back grill. A low airflow impedance wire grill protects the fan.
All the output cables are sleeved.
The output cables are all sleeved, and not quite as long as those on some other recent PSUs. There are a total of seven connected cable sets:
- 20" cable for main 20+4-pin ATX connector
- 20" cable for 2x12V AUX12V
- 20" cable for 6-pin PCIe connector
- 20" cable with two SATA drive connectors
- 24" cable with two SATA drive connectors
- 22" cable with three 4-pin IDE connectors
- 26" cable with three 4-pin IDE connectors
And for those who need it, a Y-adapter with two floppy drive connectors is also supplied.
|Help support this site, buy the Seasonic S12II-380 from one of our affiliate retailers!|