Viewing page 2 of 7 pages. Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next
The CP-700M sports a plain black finish with chrome wire fan grill. The 135mm diameter fan is a bit bigger than the standard 120mm. The mesh exhaust grill has round instead of hex or square holes and appears nicely open for airflow. There's an on/off switch and AC power socket.
A 135mm fan with obligatory black finish.
All the cables came plugged in.
There is a row of small slot vents on the DC output side, presumably to assist in cooling. This may force a bit of the heat from the PSU into the PC case.
The Chill Innovation CP-700M comes with a lots of outputs.
After being folded up, the cables don't want to straighten.
- 1 - 20" cable w/ ATX 20+4-pin motherboard connector
- 1 - 20" cable w/ Aux 12V 4+4-pin connector
- 1 - 16" cable w/ 3-pin motherboard fan header for fan speed monitoring
- 4 - 21" cable w/ 6+2-pin PCI-Express connector
- 2 - 31" cable w/ 4x SATA connectors
- 1 - 32" cable w/ 4x 4-pin Molex and 1x floppy connector
- 1 - 29" cable w/ 4x 4-pin Molex connectors
With all the modular cables plugged in, one output socket remains free on the PSU. Perhaps this model shares the same PCB/chassis as the next model up which comes with an additional cable.
|Help support this site, buy from one of our affiliate retailers!|