Viewing page 1 of 3 pages. 1 2 3 Next
July 8, 2003 -- by Mike Chin
The Samsung ML-2150 Laser Printer is the second printing device to be submitted for review at SilentPCReview. It's another substantial no-nonsense business machine from Samsung.
It looks to my HP-tinted eyes, all the world like a scaled-down HP 4050N network laser printer. The association is a good thing; my 4050N has provided impeccable service for some 3 years.
- Maximum Print Resolution: 1200x1200 dpi
- Pages Per Minute: 21 ppm black
- Interfaces: USB & Parallel
- Paper Handling: Input - 600 Sheets, Output - 250 Sheets
- Onboard Memory: 16MB (144MB Max)
- Warranty: 1 Year
- What's Included: Printer, toner cartridge (in protective bag), Getting Started Guide, Software and electronic user guide on 1 CD-ROM.
- Manufacturer Part: ML-2150/XAA
The ML-2150 exhibits all the user-friendly features we've all come to expect from quality printers, after 25+ years evolution of this product genre. If it has borrowed features from previous generations and makes, Samsung has done so with care. Both performance and usability are excellent, as is its compatibility with just about every operating system around.
The full specifications of the printer are detailed in the table below. As you can see, both 10/100 Base-TX and 802.11b wireless network connectivity are options on the ML-2150. My sample did not come with these options.
Samsung ML-2150 Laser Printer Specifications
Printer drivers are available for a host of operating systems:
|Windows 95, 98, Me, NT 4, 2000, XP
|Classic, OS X 10, 10.1
Hat, Claera, Debian, Mandrake, Slcakware, TurboLinux,
Solarix, HP-UX, SCO, UNIX
|Help support this site, buy the Samsung ML-2150 Laser Printer from one of our affiliate retailers!|