Viewing page 2 of 7 pages. Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next
The RX-8500 has a standard black finish with wire fan grill. The 135mm diameter fan is a bit bigger than the standard 120mm. The mesh exhaust grill is nicely open for airflow. There's an on/off switch and AC power socket.
The case looks like it was meant for a model with 110/220 VAC input switch.
A 135mm fan, obligatory black finish. There is one vents other than the main exhaust, next to the attached cables, of which there are five. These cables are quite thick and cumbersome.
The 10 output connectors are clearly marked. The main ATX and the 12V Aux outputs must be the 12V3 line.
The Nexus RS-8500 comes with many output cables.
All the cables are nicely sleeved. Some are ~3' long.
Permanently wired, sleeved:
- 1 - 18" cable w/ ATX 20+4-pin motherboard connector
- 1 - 18" cable w/ Aux 12V 4-pin connector
- 1 - 18" cable w/ Aux 12V 8-pin connector
- 2 - 18" cable w/ PCIe 12V 6+2-pin connector
- 2 - 18" cable w/ 6-pin PCI-Express connector
- 2 - 36" cable w/ 3x SATA connectors
- 2 - 36" cable w/ 3x 4-pin Molex and 1x floppy connector
|Help support this site, buy from one of our affiliate retailers!|