quiet wireless mouse w/ docking station?

The forum for non-component-related silent pc discussions.

Moderators: NeilBlanchard, Ralf Hutter, sthayashi, Lawrence Lee

Aris

quiet wireless mouse w/ docking station?

Post by Aris » Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:04 pm

so i'm hooked on this logitech lx700 keyboard mouse combo. i love having the wireless capabilities now, and i dont know how id live without the mouse's docking station, replacing batteries once a month is not somthing id want to go through.

the batteries in my keyboard last around a year or so before replacing. if it was like that in the mouse too id be fine without a docking station.

but now that i cant hear my computer anymore, other things became "too loud". my keyboard mostly, and to an extent my mouse clicks. though i do have to admit my refridgerator is too loud when it kicks in (grrrrr), and i just leave the florescent lights in the house off when at all possible because they buzz too.

any suggestions to aleviate my keyboard/mouse problem?

ronrem

Post by ronrem » Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:52 pm

I have an Emprex with a recharging dock-and it's great....surprisingly accurate and durable. I don't find the click too loud,it's not like I click constantly. I'd like to have a quieter keyboard,however.

A docking keyboard would be cool. 8)

Mr. B

Post by Mr. B » Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:44 pm

The clicking and scrolling sounds of my Logitech MX Revolution are subtle. You have the option of toggling the scrollwheel sounds by enabling the free wheel mode.