* RoHS Compliant
* Brand new
* Whole length in one piece
* Polyolefin Heat Shrink Tubing
* Shrink ratio: 2:1
* Shrinks at 125 degrees Celsius
* Rated for 600v at 125 degrees Celsius continuous
* Specifications printed on tube
* NOT clear/semi-clear
Anybody use this?
I was remebering a chore of making the psu fan report to the system, but stay powered by the psu it is in (because it throttles). The quietness of it on slow, I cannot tell of it is running sometimes, hence reporting it to the system.
The psu with its heatsinks, inductors, hot mosfets, coils, and "ability" to zap itsaelf to ground easier than I could never figure out....
this is where the heatshrink stuff chimes in. Splice safely...
it is the biggest quiet maker of all...a happy electric flow.
here is some.