It is currently Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:41 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2002 2:32 pm 

I picked up a pcmods baybus from <!-- BBCode auto-link start --><a href="http://www.plycon.com" target="_blank">www.plycon.com</a><!-- BBCode auto-link end --> and got it delivered today. <BR> <BR>Its not fully setup yet, but after some preliminary testing, i have to say that i am VERY impressed. I previously had my AMD XP1700 (AX7 with a undervolted 5v panaflo) and though i enjoyed the lack of noise was disturbed by my temps. I would idle around 57C and under a full load, temps would get as high as 63C or so. <BR> <BR>With the baybus, I attached the fan to it and tured the voltage control all the way down. Then I slowly turned it up until i hit a barely audible threshold of noise. Im sitting at a nice 45C... which is only 2C higher than a panaflo going full speed! I cant wait until the weekend when i will fully install the baybus and attach all my fans! <BR> <BR>silence is golden! w00t!
[addsig]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2002 7:56 pm 

Good stuff :D my computer noise level dropped a lot when I went Panaflows for nearly everything as well.
I was thinking of getting a bay bus and attaching it to my digidoc 5, anyone else tried this?