Here is my configuration:
1. LIAN LI PC-61
2. ZALMAN ZM400B-APS PSU
3. SAMSUNG SATA 160 GB X 2 in RAID 0 array
4. ATI AIW 9800 PRO video card
5. Audigy zs platinum sound card
6. PCI card modem
7. ASUS P4C800-E Deluxe mobo
8. 1 GB memory CORSAIR XMS
9. TOP and BACK fan PANAFLO L1A fan
10. All fans and HDD are mounted using EARS grommet
The pc is pretty quiet!.
The loudest part is the PSU fan woosh sound
All the common myth that the aluminium case vibrates is not true. When I keep my hand at the top of the case I do not feel any vibrations. But remember that all my mountings are isolated with EAR grommet.
See all the pics at http://home.earthlink.net/~udb123/