This is my newest build to date, I have changed configurations over the time and now, the home build looks like this:
The pictures are taken with my phone, i'll retake with my DSLR camera, soon.
The configuration is obvious at some point, nevertheless I will write it down:
- Antec P183 with Akasa PAX2 Acoustic Pad
- My "old" Corsair HX 620W PSU, I had it opened to check every 3-4 months for leaked capacitors (yes there are many "good" PSU's that have this problem and they tend to destroy components, so....check frequently!
- 4 x 12cm Titan 1300RPM fans, rubber mounted and controlled by motherboard, barely spinning, good airflow and silence, will change them for some Arctic fans, heard that they are cheap with FD Bearing....
- Asrock X58 Extreme , has fan control
, has many good reviews and it's dirt cheap
- CPU Intel i7 920 , no OC
- Arctic Freezer Extreme LGA1366, PWM fan, very quiet;
- 12GB Apacer DDR3 1333 MHz RAM
- Innovison Inno3D Radeon HD 5870 stock fan
- Creative X-Fi Gamer
- Two WD HardDrives, one Black Edition 1TB , and one Green 1.5TB Antec standard rubber mounted, and they are free of vibrations, I have put my sensible ear at 10 cm distance and no weird sounds
:), I can't hear even on seek or transfer. SPCR has a good 1.5TB Green review
- LG Super Multi DVD-RW, no need for BD yet
It has cable management, colleagues asked me if I've cut the cables and took pictures after
:), it's not perfect, will make some improvements...
Temperatures are nice, ATI cards are cooler with 5xxx series, Hard Drives are below 35 degrees
, CPU stays under 55 on load.