Dear Forum users,
I am putting together a brand new machine, however I will have a bad time trying to silence it!
Just so I can share with you, here is what I bought...
- Evga X58 Classified 4-way SLI (e762);
- Intel Core I7 950;
- 6 GB - Corsair DDR3 Dominator GT 1866Mhz (not arrived yet
- Western Digital 1tb Sata HD - 64mb cache;
- LG Bluray Reader/Recorder;
- Pioneer DVD Writer DVD-218L;
- 3 Evga GTX 470 (only 2 arrived);
- Enermax 1000w PSU - SST-ST1000W;
- TWO Swiftech MCP-350 pumps;
- XSPC double Reservoir for dual pumps;
- 1 Swiftech Triple Radiator;
- 1 Swiftech Double Radiator (not arrived yet
- EK x58 (full solution) waterblock;
- Koolance CPU 360 Waterblock;
- 3 Bitspower Waterblock for GTX 470 (only 1 arrived
- Tygon Tubing;
- Thermaltake Armor + Case (yeah its bad, but only a few cases can support the EVGA 762).
- Nexus and Noctua Fans (from an earlier build).
- Logitech G19 Keyboard;
- Logitech G13 Gamepad;
- Microsoft Sidewinder X8 Mouse;
- 3 Samsung T220 monitors (from ealier build).
The monitors, keyboard, gamepad and mouse are waiting to be used:
Looks like things work pretty well, Im finishing my build, hiding cables, and doing my best to reduce noise but...
CAN THIS COMPUTER BE SILENCED?