A computer case that is seemingly hard to come by

Enclosures and acoustic damping to help quiet them.

Moderators: NeilBlanchard, Ralf Hutter, sthayashi, Devonavar

Red Dawn

Post by Red Dawn » Sat Dec 07, 2002 11:37 am

I'm not too sure which case model you're referring to, however, I do remember seeing that they used this case in one of their watercooling kits. LiteOn is actually the maker (as far as I know), swiftech just rebranded/used their product. It's pretty nifty with thumbscrews, and a bigger than usual PSU opening (for 92mm fans, or bigger?) with an included PSU backplate for 'regular' 80 mm. fans. It will sure be interesting fiddling around with it in the future.

Bigg

Post by Bigg » Sat Dec 14, 2002 11:14 am

Red Dawn wrote:I'm not too sure which case model you're referring to, however, I do remember seeing that they used this case in one of their watercooling kits. LiteOn is actually the maker (as far as I know), swiftech just rebranded/used their product. It's pretty nifty with thumbscrews, and a bigger than usual PSU opening (for 92mm fans, or bigger?) with an included PSU backplate for 'regular' 80 mm. fans. It will sure be interesting fiddling around with it in the future.
i know swifty doesn't make it, but most people have seen it @swifty, so it is a fairly famous case.