I have a great deal of interest in the upcoming SG03
previewed here: http://www.silentpcreview.com/article717-page4.html
and "reviewed" here: http://www.hexus.net/content/item.php?item=8438&page=1
It appears that someone has finally attempted what I've always wanted: the smallest possible case using all standard sized components. There was some creative engineering employed to accomplish this, but I wonder what shot it has as a SPCR worthy case.
* outfitted to hold two 120mm fans
* excellent front and back ventilation
* probable high build quality (to go with high price)
* choice of any std ATX PSU
* seems well-suited to passive cooling of CPU
* aluminum construction
* hard drive mounts that look particularly prone to vibration
* constricted airflow (but, probably the best possible for that case size)
On an added note, why did they have to ruin an otherwise simple, elegant, and space-efficient design by sticking a pointless and tacky, protruding bezel on the side. Aargh!
Anyone have any more info/opinions on the SG03? It will be difficult for me to spend my money on this pricey case til I see a review as thorough and trustworthy as those done by SPCR. Did ya catch that hint, Silverstone?