RoGuE, I'm sure there are worthy merits to aluminium cases, perhaps even from a cooling point of view. I speak as a layman, not as an engineer, so you can make of my comments what you will. I'm here to learn and discuss general user issues rather than the inner workings of everything. There are others better based to do that.
But as a visitor to SPCR for several years and a recent contributor to the forums, I have learnt a few things about the alu. vs steel debate:
1. it never ceases to come up as a discussion.
2. it can get quite heated and emotional.
3. it has been discussed to the brink of death over the years, but keeps resurfacing.
4. most people here have concluded that steel is better from a silencing point of view and that fans and airflow can more than adequately handle the cooling side of things.
5. the owner and editor of this site appears to be sick of this seemingly unending debate and doesn't take too kindly to continued heated discussions on the matter.
As you are a new contributor to the forums, I think it's fine that you brought this topic up to help you with your proposed build, but I thought I should give you some background on this debate. Keep asking, keep learning, keep discussing. It's what keeps the forums alive.
But statements like:
I feel like an aluminum case would just out preform any steel case in the heat dispersion department.
might attract the ire from many an SPCR veteran. Don't say I didn't warn you.