Link can be found here
Seems that the case will be sturdier than the P280. Some info:
* everything until eatx motherboards (included) is supported; 9 extension slots.
* 1 120mm fan can be mounted on the back; 3 120mm or 2 140mm fans can be mounted on the front & top
* 9 3,5" or 2,5" drives can be mounted; drive bays are modular.
* if you want to use an optical drive, the only option will be a slim drive, mounted behind the aluminum (6mm thick, it will be a heavy beast)
* Frontpanel connectors are moved to the side and can be mounted on both the left & right side. Nice touch, Antec.
* The power button is located behind the aluminum and can be operated from both the left & right side