This is an interesting looking cube-style micro-ATX case.
- accommodates a total of 10 drives (!)
- accommodates eight 3.5 inch drives, & two 2.5 inch drives
- there are two additional spaces for drives (3.5 or 2.5 inch) (total of 10 3.5 or 2.5 inch drives)
- it has a similar drive mounting system as the Node 304 (its 'little brother')
- clever mount for a slot loaded optical drive (positioned vertically behind the front bevel)
- accommodates mini-ITX or micro-ATX motherboards
- dual chamber design - 1) motherboard, and 2) drives/power supply
- fan controller
- relatively understated design
- only available in black
- dimensions: 344 x 307 x 389 mmReviews
:Legit Reviews (great pictures!)Positive reviews on newegg Fractal Design web siteImages
(from the Legit Reviews review):
Next to the Node 304:
Anyone tried this case? Would be curious to know what the noise/vibration is like when loaded with 6 or more 3.5 inch drives.