We are the Knights Who Say Ni !

A forum just for SPCR's folding team... by request.

Moderators: NeilBlanchard, Ralf Hutter, sthayashi, Lawrence Lee

Fart in your gen direxion
Location: Regrettably for you, I'm Upwind in Upstate N.Y. U.S.A.

We are the Knights Who Say Ni !

Post by Fart in your gen direxion » Sun Jun 01, 2003 3:02 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ni !

Hello !

I am the emissary from the Knights Who Say Ni !

For those Knights that can read (and there are few :roll: ), we take great interest in reading your posts http://forums.silentpcreview.com/viewtopic.php?t=4984 on your team's progress. If you look in your rearview mirror, you'll will see the most-feared team in all of Folding that will soon ascend on you like a herd of MORONS !!! (Idiots tend to cluster, MORONS come in herds). But I digress .

If you listen closely, you can hear the beating of our coconuts and the shouting of Ni off in the distance. As a team, we're very easily distracted, but nevertheless we always somehow bumble our way to our goals, and our quest is to taunt and ultimately defeat several teams along the way to us being a Top-Ten Folding team, and you're in our way :twisted: .

Knights are fond of sheep, VERY FOND (wink, wink, nudge,nudge), it would serve you well to offer us any sheep you have as a sign of peace. Screw the olive branches, we want barnyard critters.

We invite you to pay us a visit on our board http://www.kwsnforum.com/index.php ,our only request is that you be silly at all times. All are welcome, but please leave your brain at the door. And bring us a shrubbery !!! A nice one, but not too expensive :lol: .

It's medication time now so I must bid thee adieu. I reserve the right to return and taunt you a second time-a !!! :o

Lastly, I Fart in Your General Direction :wink: . Nothing personal meant there, it's what I do, it's ALL I do.

Ni !
Last edited by Fart in your gen direxion on Sun Jun 01, 2003 3:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

SometimesWarrior
Patron of SPCR

Post by SometimesWarrior » Sun Jun 01, 2003 3:13 pm

Blah blah Blah Blah, BLAH, blah bla-bla blah. Bla Blah blah.

Post by Fart in your gen direxion » Sun Jun 01, 2003 3:18 pm

SometimesWarrior wrote:Blah blah Blah Blah, BLAH, blah bla-bla blah. Bla Blah blah.
to thee I say Ni !

SometimesWarrior
Patron of SPCR

Post by SometimesWarrior » Sun Jun 01, 2003 3:30 pm

P.S. here is a cheap shrubbery, "pour vous".

Post by Fart in your gen direxion » Sun Jun 01, 2003 3:39 pm

Radeonman wrote:It's amusing that we have a thread dedicated to absorbing dying teams. Perhaps we should consider the Knights as one of the first to make an offer to.
This would be a bad move, as our member's rampant stupidity would cause all of your existing members to RUN AWAY !!!!!!!! :wink:

Td_nw

Post by Td_nw » Sun Jun 01, 2003 4:15 pm

A quick examination of Fart in your gen direxion last 100 post over at KWSN leads me to three thoughts.

1) Someone has an incredible amount of time in their life.

2) Someone really likes farts :shock:

3) There are quite a few induhviduals that hang out over at KWSN. :lol:

Jefferelli

Post by Jefferelli » Sun Jun 01, 2003 5:17 pm

Time to build another Box and try to recruit a few more members.
I even have my daughters computer folding 24/7.

NeilBlanchard

Oh, I'm a Lumberjack and I'm okay...

Post by NeilBlanchard » Sun Jun 01, 2003 7:33 pm

I came here for an argument!

No you didn't.

Yes I did! You're just contradicting me!

Oh, I thought this was abuse...

You're all different!

[in unison] We're all different!

I'm not!

Burma!

Why did you say "Burma?"

I panicked!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nobody's got a "claim" on John, Michael, Eric, Terry, the other Terry, and Graham (and not to mention Carol...)

Zhentar
Patron of SPCR

Post by Zhentar » Sun Jun 01, 2003 9:57 pm

he said it! I said it! I said it again! I said it again! I said it again! I said it again! I said it again! I said it again! I said it again! I said it again! I said it again! I said it again! I said it again! I said it again! I said it again! I said it again! I said it again! I said it again! I said it again! I said it again! I said it again! I said it again! I said it again! I said it again! I said it again! I said it again! I said it again! I said it again! I said it again! I said it again! I said it again! I said it again! I said it again! I said it again! I said it again! I said it again! I said it again! I said it again! I said it again! I said it again! I said it again! I said it again! I said it again! I said it again! I said it again! I said it again! I said it again! I said it again! I said it again! I said it again! I said it again! I said it again! I said it again! I said it again! I said it again! I said it again! I said it again! I said it again! I said it again! I said it again! I said it again! I said it again! I said it again! I said it again! I said it again! I said it again! I said it again! I said it again! I said it again! I said it again! I said it again! I said it again! I said it again! I said it again! I said it again! I said it again! I said it again! I said it again! I said it again! I said it again! I said it again! I said it again!

TRC-13
Patron of SPCR

Post by TRC-13 » Mon Jun 02, 2003 10:39 am

MAH!

KWSN-Killerrabbit

Post by KWSN-Killerrabbit » Mon Jun 02, 2003 2:07 pm

How dare you ignore the are threat. We shall ride you over with the Kows we took during Genome, we shall phaser you out of existience with the phasers from the Enterprise which we still haven't given back yet. Or else we will let sir Fart let one rip on your entire team. We will make it to the top ten its just that we have to start somewhere and at least we have a goal.

Now you think Sir Fart has no life you should see how many posts I have on the Knights message board. I am the supreme post whore/slut there.

And it is spelled LOOINE!!!

Ni Ni

Athlon Powers

Post by Athlon Powers » Mon Jun 02, 2003 2:51 pm

Wow. And people complain to me about spamming, this is hardcore.

KWSN Sir FurryMark

Post by KWSN Sir FurryMark » Mon Jun 02, 2003 4:12 pm

Athlon Powers

Post by Athlon Powers » Mon Jun 02, 2003 4:19 pm

We have a Nights of Ni invasion! :o Quick, ban them all! :lol:

On a secong thought, Nights of Ni, submit to assimilation by the SilentPCReview F@H Team.

Td_nw

Post by Td_nw » Mon Jun 02, 2003 4:20 pm

Ok

I will have to admit... Yep, Killerbunny is a whore. Over 1600 in a little over a year. (On a side note, AthlonPowers and Killerbunny might really get along in person :lol: )

amusing reading for SPCRs

DryFire

Post by DryFire » Mon Jun 02, 2003 4:33 pm

i wonder what the average iq of the knights of ni is......

Athlon Powers

Post by Athlon Powers » Mon Jun 02, 2003 5:16 pm

DryFire wrote:i wonder what the average iq of the knights of ni is......
:lol::lol::roll::roll:

Athlon Powers

Post by Athlon Powers » Mon Jun 02, 2003 5:18 pm

OMG (:shock:) ...The Knights of NI forum is about the most unholy, abismal, dull, mortified, wading place full of total BS! Excuse the language... Their whole forum is an Off-Topic spamming spree! :D

Maybe SPCR should shunt all their spammers and losers over to the NI place where they would fit in....that might include me however...:?
Nights of Ni Rep wrote:This would be a bad move, as our member's rampant stupidity would cause all of your existing members to RUN AWAY !!!!!!!!
Hmmm, from the look of your forums I think you are most correct.
Last edited by Athlon Powers on Mon Jun 02, 2003 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DanOnKeys
Patron of SPCR

Post by DanOnKeys » Mon Jun 02, 2003 5:22 pm

Having got bettah since having been turned into a newt, I've decided to join ranks against the vile Knights of N......( ::argh!!!:: ) -- ...the Knights. Surely, even if these clumsy oafs can pass us (however temporarily), we shall only more enjoy taunting them both here and there (the former being heretofore referred to as the latter) and most especially thowing away any spam: as I don't like spam.

-". . . they can take our lives, but they can't take our SILENCE!!!"
-shh! is that your mouse clicking?

Athlon Powers

Post by Athlon Powers » Mon Jun 02, 2003 5:24 pm

DanOnKeys wrote:Having got bettah since having been turned into a newt, I've decided to join ranks against the vile Knights of N......( ::argh!!!:: ) -- ...the Knights. Surely, even if these clumsy oafs can pass us (however temporarily), we shall only more enjoy taunting them both here and there (the former being heretofore referred to as the latter) and most especially thowing away any spam: as I don't like spam.

LOL! This thread is getting as bad as their whole forum!

Check out this prime bit of shocking evidence against Ni!

NeilBlanchard

The date is pushing back...

Post by NeilBlanchard » Mon Jun 02, 2003 6:41 pm

Hello:

What we really need is to get Folding contributions from all our members -- we have 83 active, but 36 are inactive! :shock: If everyone contributed, then we might just stay ahead of the KWSN -- they only have 25 active members -- out of 65. Granted, they have two heavy hitters, but give me more silent computers! :twisted:

KWSN-Killerrabbit

Post by KWSN-Killerrabbit » Mon Jun 02, 2003 9:07 pm

Td_nw wrote:Ok

I will have to admit... Yep, Killerbunny is a whore. Over 1600 in a little over a year. (On a side note, AthlonPowers and Killerbunny might really get along in person :lol: )

I was wondering what the part in () is all about?? how would I get along with AP??

We will defeat you and those people you send over will just join us with their shrubbing power, amazingly enough I only average 4.29 posts a day. Also at least we have fun :twisted: :P :P .

The average IQ is quite high since we have a whole thread decidatced to Emptyness and one to Ignore this Thread both of them many pages long. We are not spammers we stay around for a long time, unless you turn into a Team Singapore :(. Well time to go.

Ni

KWSN-Killerrabbit

Post by KWSN-Killerrabbit » Mon Jun 02, 2003 9:11 pm

So what do you have against the Word Game?? Who cares if it has gone through 14 parts in about a year?? Don't make me bite your neck off :twisted: . For like Sir Fart it is what I do in the movie.

Ni NI

Post by Fart in your gen direxion » Tue Jun 03, 2003 7:09 am

DanOnKeys wrote:Having got bettah since having been turned into a newt, I've decided to join ranks against the vile Knights of N......( ::argh!!!:: ) -- ...the Knights. Surely, even if these clumsy oafs can pass us (however temporarily), we shall only more enjoy taunting them both here and there (the former being heretofore referred to as the latter) and most especially thowing away any spam: as I don't like spam.

We'll silence you and your PC's with our eternal stupidity !! :wink:

rpc180
*Lifetime Patron*

Post by rpc180 » Tue Jun 03, 2003 7:30 am

haha, been gone a few days, this is hilarious... then again, our membership keeps growing and we're not really too far behind KWSN in production ... :wink:
"MY PC MAY BE SILENT - BUT I WILL NOT GO SILENTLY INTO THE KNIGHT."

KWSN Sir FurryMark

Re: The date is pushing back...

Post by KWSN Sir FurryMark » Tue Jun 03, 2003 9:08 am

NeilBlanchard wrote:... Granted, they have two heavy hitters, but give me more silent computers! :twisted:
:shock: :shock:
Look, I'll have you know I've lost a lot of weight recently, so you are being extremely rude calling me a too heavy hitter.
I much prefer being referred to as a "used to be obese but is now only slightly above average weight for his age" hitter.

Oh! :oops:
You weren't talking about me, were you....? :roll:

Ni! :mrgreen:

KWSN_Mildew

Post by KWSN_Mildew » Tue Jun 03, 2003 9:22 am

ImageNI!Image

Post by Fart in your gen direxion » Tue Jun 03, 2003 9:50 am

rpc180 wrote: "MY PC MAY BE SILENT - BUT I WILL NOT GO SILENTLY INTO THE KNIGHT."

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

You better believe you won't, we squeal like stuck pigs !!! :? You get anywhere near me and I'll bite your legs off !! :o
Ni !!

I fart in your general direction and whiz on your silent PC :o !