Electron Microscope reported a "Time Per Frame Problem". I stopped and restarted EM, just in case it was EM having the problem. EM again reported the same problem, so I right-click "Quit" the Folding@Home Windows client, but Task Manager continued to report the app using 100% cpu. I "restarted" F@H, even though it seemed to be running, and then EM reported I was now working on frame 0/100. ANOTHER WU GONE, POOF.
After not too long, EM again started reporting this "Time Per Frame" problem.
I looking in the log file and although it is 11 PM CST on Nov 3, the log file contains the line:
[05:14:22] Working on Unit 05 [November 4 05:14:22]
Why am I seeing times in the log that are 6 hours later than my current time zone? Are the times all reported in GMT?
Here are some of the lines from the log that raise red flags:
[09:22:47] Preparing to commence simulation
[09:22:47] - Ensuring status. Please wait.
[09:23:07] - Looking at optimizations...
[09:23:07] - Working with standard loops on this execution.
[09:23:07] - Previous termination of core was improper.
[22:27:35] Folding@home Core Shutdown: FILE_IO_ERROR
[22:27:39] CoreStatus = 75 (117)
[22:27:39] Error opening or reading from a file.
[22:27:39] Deleting current work unit & continuing...
[05:13:21] - Checksums don't match (work/wudata_04.goe)
[05:13:22] - Starting from initial work packet
[05:14:04] Folding@home Core Shutdown: FILE_IO_ERROR
[05:14:07] CoreStatus = 75 (117)
[05:14:07] Error opening or reading from a file.
[05:14:07] Deleting current work unit & continuing...
I've gotten the FILE_IO_ERROR at least twice now.
I am completely trashing the F@H directory, downloading a fresh copy, and starting from scratch.