I've been through every single review and most of the topics in the forum and decided it is time to build myself a super silent pc. These are the parts I picked up:
1. IntelÂ® Desktop Board DG965WH (http://www.intel.com/products/motherboa ... /index.htm
2. CPU Intel Core 2 Duo E4300
3. Cooler Scythe Ninja +
4. DIMM 2Gb DDR2 PC-6400 800MHz Corsair TWIN2X2048-6400 CL5 (5-5-5-12) ( Kit 2 x 1GB )
5. HDD SAMSUNG 400 GB 7200rpm 16Mb Serial-ATA II 300 HD401LJ with NCQ
6. DVD+/-RW SAMSUNG S182M LightScribe
7. CASE ANTEC SOLO
8. Silverstone NIGHTJAR ST30NF
1. Since the MB has the integrated x3000 VC, and I never use the pc for games, the question is: do I have enough power ???
2. Am I gonna handle all the heat if running the Ninja with NO FAN but only one exhaust Noctua NF-S12-800 at 5-7V ??? (keep into consideration the fanless PS)
3. Most important: are there any incompatibility issues between the Intel MB and Ninja in the SOLO ???
Thank's for the patience, looking forward for the answers !!!