1) it would be useful if you would not use pink/violet color through your whole post, as it is pretty much unreadable on the standard grey background. What is next ? Grey on grey ?
2) There is no such thing as Ninja 3 in EU/USA market. The only versions are sold in non-Japansese markets are Ninja 2 and NINJA 2 Rev.B (before that Ninja, Ninja rev.B and Ninja Copper). Ninja 3 is maybe
comming out somewhere next month according to post on Scythe forums - but we all know how good these estimates are (usually they miss the mark by few months) for Europe release dates (if i translated Hayate's location correctly as in Coppenhagen, Denmark).
1) removing fans in any Antec case is a must, no offense to Antec but their fans are garbage. Replace them with Noctua, Noiseblocker Multiframe, Enermax Magma,...
2) for a silent rig, it is a good idea to use some inteligent fan controller, like T-Balancer bigNG
together with their software
3) For passive cooling, the only real possibilities are Scythe Ninja and HR-01 Plus. Any other CPU cooler known to me has their fins too close to each other to allow effective passive cooling. Now if you are thinking about going semi-passive (300-400RPM fan in idle), then you can choose pretty much any cooler, NH-D14 is a good idea in this case as you can run their fans on low RPM pretty much whole time.
4) PSU - If you want to go silent, get Seasonic X 650 or 750. Those are dead silent PSU's, and i mean it seriously - they spin their fans in my i5 + HD5870 rig just once in a while, and even that is impossible to hear.
5) RAM - be aware that if you will use NH-D14, then this is the only possible mounting direction
), this you will need
standard height RAM modules (=RAM modules with height of Corsair Dominator or even higher are a problem).