1. We know that it is strictly impossible for any building, much less steel columned buildings, to "pancake" at free fall speed. Therefore, it is a non-controversial fact that the official explanation of the collapse of the WTC buildings is false.
Actually, it's quite possible. What do you expect, for a building not to fall according to physics? Sorry bud, it ain't happening. It's going down.
2. We also know for a fact that the Air Force somehow inexplicably failed to intercept the alleged hijacked airliners despite the fact that the Air Force can launch jet fighters to 29,000 feet in 2.5 minutes.
It can, yes. given enough time. And that's after all the pre-flight checks, logbooks, all the paperwork. Counting all that, you're looking at closer to at least half an hour.
3. We also know that the two co-chairmen of the 9/11 Commission have just written a book that reveals that the US military lied to the Commission about its failure to intercept the hijacked airliners.
Don't believe everything that you hear.
Every air control and military procedure fails, and hijacked airliners are not intercepted by jet fighters.
Again, see point #2. Given time, it's possible. Besides, I doubt something like this happens in every highjacking, crashing planes into buildings. Most of the time, they land, hold hostages, and then the bargaining begins.
4. The alleged hijackersâ€™ names apparently are not on the passenger lists, and some of the alleged hijackers have been found alive and well in Saudi Arabia.
Nevermind that they probubly used fake names, but you do know that there's more than one person with each of those names in the world, right?
5. Dr. Thomas R. Olmstead used the Freedom of Information Act to get a copy of the autopsy list of American Airlines flight 77, and he reports that there are no Arabic names on the list.
Again, fake names. That, and a lot of people change their names to more american names when moving to the states.
6. A large 757 hits the Pentagon but leaves a small hole, and there is no sign of wings, engines, tail or fuselage.
So, a 757, which is really 13 feet in diameter not counting the tail, wings, engines, landing gear, makes a 13 foot hole, and the plane shreads. what's the big deal?
from other sites omit the fact that:
-steel melts at 1525 degrees, but since the plane fuel only burns at 825 degrees, it didnt melt it, even though steel loses over half it's strength at 650 degrees
-There's no debris. O RLY?
-That it was a military plane because people couldn't see anything in the plane, nevermind that the plane was flying very far away
I'm pretty busy right now, I'll have more later, but seriously, you believe that crap?
I love how people overlook things.