P180 aesthetics

Our "pub" where you can post about things completely Off Topic or about non-silent PC issues.

Moderators: NeilBlanchard, Ralf Hutter, sthayashi, Lawrence Lee

idiotekniQues

Post by idiotekniQues » Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:50 pm

i think that looks are very objective.

i wanted a windowed system but after seeing the sleek black p180 i thought it was an amazing looking case.

so when somebody says that one case is better looking than the other, make that call yourself :)

some people think this case below is good looking, and it makes me a bit queasy just lookin at it :twisted:

PopCorn

Post by PopCorn » Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:27 pm

i was gonna get that case.... then i got the p180..... glad i got the p180 instead.... noe that im used to the sleek looks of the p180 any case like that is to "bling bling" for me ..... just to think i used to only by "gamer" cases but the elegance AND usefulness of the p180 won a specail place in my heart.... :P

acaurora
*Lifetime Patron*

Post by acaurora » Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:32 pm

Umm how is idiotekniQues's post related to the thread topic? I'm asking if a cooler will fit in a case, NOT which case is better than the aforementioned cases listed in the topic.

Please stay on topic.

[Mod note: I've split this thread, so this meta-discussion is now moot.]

PopCorn

Post by PopCorn » Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:38 pm

it doesnt..... but to answer your question it fits in a p180.... my friend said he has one in his.... i have yet to see it but hes trust worthy so....

idiotekniQues

Post by idiotekniQues » Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:29 pm

acaurora wrote:Umm how is idiotekniQues's post related to the thread topic? I'm asking if a cooler will fit in a case, NOT which case is better than the aforementioned cases listed in the topic.

Please stay on topic.
relax there. do you always sound so uptight and condescending with your tone and talking about someone else in the third person all snotty-like? your question was already answered and i was responding to a point where someone was giving you the lowdown on looks because sometimes people take other's opinions on looks too seriously:
PopCorn wrote:the nine hundred is a more expensive version of the p180.... but the nine hundred has the "gamer" look..... if you dont care about looks then i highly recomend the p180...
many times threads develop into discussions on similar tangents to the original topic. my apologies for discussing in a discussion forum.

why dont you ask a moderator to delete the offending posts that threw your very narrow view of conversation askew and unbalanced your world somewhat?

oh and btw, i was askin around about the scythe ninja in a p180, and a few people told me they fit that cooler you want in the case, and the ninja was smaller so it would definitely fit. but that question was already answered.