Headphones enclosed totally in cloth.... what are they

Our "pub" where you can post about things completely Off Topic or about non-silent PC issues.

Moderators: NeilBlanchard, Ralf Hutter, sthayashi, Lawrence Lee

MikeMcLarenF1

Headphones enclosed totally in cloth.... what are they

Post by MikeMcLarenF1 » Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:52 am

I've been seeing them around lately. Basically, still behind-the-neck design like those sony street-style headphones, but, the whole thing is enclosed in cloth.

To help you picture the headphones, imagine a pantiliner long enough to reach ear-to-ear, crossing behind your neck. well, now that I've put it that way it's not..... great anymore, but anyhow, ok fine here:

Black pantiliner-shaped neckband headphones, possibly bluetooth because I didn't see any wires. anyone seen these?? I'll have to go draw a picture of it if you still can't picture it.

nici

Post by nici » Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:17 am

Doing a search for "headphone neck cloth" came up with this. Is that what you were looking for?

I had a pair of the sony street-style heaphones years ago, i did not like them at all. Did not suit me, my head is the shape of a pyramid with a lemon twist.

jaganath

Post by jaganath » Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:25 am

Go and boil your bottoms, sons of a silly person.
And now for something completely different.... :)

nici

Post by nici » Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:06 am

I am tired and about to order a shitload of books, cds and dvds. Jack Kerouac, Fyodor Dostoevsky, George Orwell, Richard Dawkins, Traci Lords(fits the bunch quite well, doesn't she?), Monty Python and Brian Setzer/Stray Cats DVDs, The Birthday Massacre cd, pre-order the new Norah Jones cd, 24 season 5 box, Cry Baby soundtrack, and some other stuff.

I had a point, but i forgot what it was. Sleep madness sucks. At least it was completely different. And now to continue my rant in another thread.

qviri

Post by qviri » Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:35 am

nici wrote:Doing a search for "headphone neck cloth" came up with this. Is that what you were looking for?
Ah, so that's what those things I've seen around the campus are! I thought they were just fancy earwarmers.

MikeMcLarenF1

Post by MikeMcLarenF1 » Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:39 am

nici wrote:Doing a search for "headphone neck cloth" came up with this. Is that what you were looking for?
AH!!! You are a genius sir, I don't know how many times I've searched those keywords and it didnt return me anything worthy of looking. Well, those are it!

Although... I'd still like it if it was bluetooth......

and I'm wondering if there's another version, because the one I saw looked kinda like they're made of the PSP soft cases. you know, the black cloth slip that comes with the PSP.