If you could ask God one question ...

Our "pub" where you can post about things completely Off Topic or about non-silent PC issues.

Moderators: NeilBlanchard, Ralf Hutter, sthayashi, Lawrence Lee

Cov

Post by Cov » Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:03 am

I wish that people would not only support the unborn life, but also the born life.

thejamppa
Location: Missing in Finnish wilderness, howling to moon with wolf brethren and walking with brother bears

Post by thejamppa » Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:26 am

Cov wrote:I wish that people would not only support the unborn life, but also the born life.
Double standards are human being's nature. Its unfortunate but aslong human is alive, he or she will have more or less double standards. All we really can do is to have less double standards than men average.

Since most people cannot put price on human beings life, when they are born, man's value starts from price of single bullet...

neon joe

Post by neon joe » Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:22 pm

andyb wrote:
Ok, how about this point - a baby has developed enough at 7 weeks that it can move spontaneously. That indicates some level of cognition.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognition

This is just like god, just because someone wants it to be true does not automatically make it true. Please point me in the direction of your evidence, because I would love to read that.

Ok.

Mayo Clinic
WebMD
Another site, supported by the National Institutes of Health, and the U.S. National Library of Medicine
Each of these say that spontaneous fetal movement starts around week 9 (I was off by a couple weeks, but in the right ballpark - mid-first trimester).

Studies showing response to sound around 26 weeks.
Response to sound from 21 weeks
Several other articles

More studies showing memory formation in utero.
Memories at 32 weeks
Memories at 30 weeks
The reason I'm linking to articles about memory and sound, are that they are indications of thinking, or put another way, cognition. True, the studies are looking at fetuses in the second and third trimesters. This doesn't prove, however, that fetuses are incapable of processing information earlier. Like I keep saying, better safe than sorry. It's one of the same reasons why I oppose the death penalty (I'm not trying to spark a new debate, honest :) )
andyb wrote:
Besides, I think my earlier point is still valid - I don't know (and neither do you) if the activity is organized or not.

I still disagree with your earlier point, and I know that foetus's are not fully developed until they are ready to come out, because that is how we have evolved.

What do you mean by 'fully developed'? You could argue that a five year old isn't 'fully developed' because he/she is going to grow much taller, and increase in mass considerably. So, my question is, what level of development constitutes a human?
andyb wrote:The baby that arrives is very far from fully opperational, there is a large chunk of skull missing

Not true. The skull, along the rest of the bones, are fully formed by week 30, though they're still malleable.
It's true that there are pieces of the skull which are not yet fused together, which is perhaps where your confusion is coming from.
andyb wrote:it cant see more than blur

Partially true. Newborns can focus well on objects between 7 and 15 inches away, and this range expands as they grow. However, the ability to see doesn't make someone human.
andyb wrote:it cant walk

Most babies don't start walking until 9 to 12 months after birth. Are they human?
andyb wrote:we have evolved like this for a number of reasons, and a 7-week old foetus is still very far from being "human", which is why it is called a foetus.

Wrong again. "Fetus" is a name given for a specific stage of development (week 10 through delivery).
andyb wrote:
The brain activity may be unorganized at first, but science has shown that unborn babies eventually do have direct responses to outside stimuli (sound/light/prodding/etc.).

This is the fundamental point I was talking about - at what point is that foetus capable of feeling pain, and has a brain that is functional to a degree where we would say no to an abortion.

I've already said why "feeling pain" doesn't make a person human, or not human. (See my remark about the karate instructor).
andyb wrote:
If the goalposts are to move, they're only going to move to an earlier post-conception date.

They already have on several occasions, and I have no problem with that so long as they are the right reasons, but a sensible line must be drawn and that is not as early as some people would like - such as 7-weeks.

Where is the 'sensible line', then? In the past (as you said) it was thought that child birth was the start of human life. You've indicated that the goalposts have moved, so does that mean that you consider later term abortions to be wrong?

Ultimately, this isn't subjective - a human is a human, no matter what "definition" we have. So again, since we (society) can't agree on when life actually starts, why not err on the safe side?

Again, the main point I was trying to make, was that I have reasons for being generally opposed to abortions, and those reasons are not motivated by religion.

-Joe

andyb
Patron of SPCR

Post by andyb » Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:16 am

Thanks for the links.

It seems to me that the keys stage at which point there is any kind of cognition is around week 16 when the movements are described as "co-ordinated" and "active", and then 2-weeks later the baby can "hear" according to some.

Either way there is a 4-month time period when there is little to no real hard evidence that any movements etc are anything other than a direct response to growing. Some many years later during puberty, exactly the same spontaneous and uncontrolled movements occur in a brain that is fully functional, and with a nervous system that operates as well as it ever will.

From this I would surmise that terminating a pregnancy within the first 12-weeks is 100% OK, and anyone with the facts would agree, between 12-16 weeks there is a period where some people would argue that the foetus should not be terminated, and I have read that the signs of brain function appear as early as 16-18 weeks, but that is still not very easy to prove.

Its when you get to the 23rd week that brain function at a higher level definitely exists with REM. At this stage very few people would argue that there is no brain activity, and termination should only be performed if there are risks to the mother, the foetus, or the foetus has something wrong that will cause great and long suffering.

I cant pinpoint a specific time to say before is OK, and after is not, but what I have written above gives a vauge idea of the times involved. I would still leave the timescale to the professionals, and with the ultimate choice with the mother within the confines of what the doctors say. But certainly a pregnant person should be allowed to have an abortion within the first 12-weeks for any sensible reason (i.e. not including to spite the father).

Andy

andyb
Patron of SPCR

Post by andyb » Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:36 am

This is the kind of retarded un-thinking that I am totally opposed to when discussing abortion, this arsehole is not the first person in the US to murder in cold blood because of some mumbo-jumbo in an old book. I hope they execute the bloke.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/8486794.stm

Andy

neon joe

Post by neon joe » Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:57 am

andyb wrote:This is the kind of retarded un-thinking that I am totally opposed to when discussing abortion, this arsehole is not the first person in the US to murder in cold blood because of some mumbo-jumbo in an old book. I hope they execute the bloke.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/8486794.stm

Andy
Yeah, it's irritating to me that christains, especially while claiming to be righteous, pick and choose which parts of the bible they're going to follow (look at Exodus 20:13 for what I mean). I see it all the time, they forget the major rules, and somehow justify their bad behavior.

However, I agree - what he did was despicable and... well... premeditated murder. Additionally, it's actually counter-productive to what he really wants. Not only will mothers in Kansas continue having abortions (which, I think, is what he wanted to stop), his actions will also make it harder for rational anti-abortion people (I'd like to think I'm in that category) to get their point across.
I wonder if they have the death penalty in Kansas...

neon joe

Post by neon joe » Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:05 pm

andyb wrote:Thanks for the links.
You're welcome.
andyb wrote:It seems to me that the keys stage at which point there is any kind of cognition is around week 16 when the movements are described as "co-ordinated" and "active", and then 2-weeks later the baby can "hear" according to some.

From this I would surmise that terminating a pregnancy within the first 12-weeks is 100% OK, and anyone with the facts would agree, between 12-16 weeks there is a period where some people would argue that the foetus should not be terminated, and I have read that the signs of brain function appear as early as 16-18 weeks, but that is still not very easy to prove.
I would have no qualms supporting legislation that made abortions illegal after 12 weeks(or even 20 weeks). It would (from my perspective) be a step in the right direction.

Regards,
Joe

twoscoreandfour

Post by twoscoreandfour » Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:50 pm

Hey God...

Why is everyone convinced you're a dude?

andyb
Patron of SPCR

Post by andyb » Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:31 am

Hey God...

Why is everyone convinced you're a dude?
I really am not.

Another question to god, of a Freudian nature.

"Tell me about your mother.?"

Andy

qviri

Post by qviri » Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:15 pm

judge56988
Friend of SPCR

Post by judge56988 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:16 pm

qviri wrote:"Why do some people dislike others because they are different?"
Generalized Reciprocity
"(Also called "strong reciprocity"). One can play nice with non-kin strangers even in single interactions if social rules against cheating are maintained by neutral third parties (e.g., other individuals, governments, institutions, etc.), a majority group members cooperate by generally adhering to social rules, and social interactions create a positive sum game (i.e., a bigger overall "pie" results from group cooperation).

Generalized reciprocity may be a set of adaptations that were designed for small in-group cohesion during times of high inter-tribal warfare with out-groups.

Today the capacity to be altruistic to in-group strangers may result from a serendipitous generalization (or "mismatch") between ancestral tribal living in small groups and today's large societies that entail many single interactions with anonymous strangers. (The dark side of generalized reciprocity may be that these adaptations may also underlie aggression toward out-groups.)"

kingmaker

Post by kingmaker » Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:07 am

I would ask why god took my dad too quickly aways from me/..

aristide1
*Lifetime Patron*

Post by aristide1 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:46 am

Cov wrote:I wish that people would not only support the unborn life, but also the born life.
Part of their logic is that the unborn life is helpless. What they fail to notice is if you are at the wrong end of a smart bomb you are just as helpless. And most of those in nursing homes, aren't they helpless as well?

So much for that logic.

I've asked everybody else, so God, what's Natalie Portman's phone #?

colm

Post by colm » Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:56 pm

dear god.
Why did intel chop off it's.......
pins. Is it becoming a woman? :roll:

andyb
Patron of SPCR

Post by andyb » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:03 am

Post resurrected due to heresy trial of Geert Wilders in the Netherlands.

Pat as always has pointed out all of the things about this retarded descision by the dutch courts to take a Politician through the courts for "Heresy", who has been disallowed most of his witnesses, and the truth is not submittable as evidence.

http://www.youtube.com/user/patcondell# ... 6ZUZ9CPZII

So God, what do you think of this load of bullcrap.

I can only hope that this totally backfires on the government, and that Geert is set free, and gets into power, and subsequently does a fantastic job.

Andy

Michael Sandstrom

Post by Michael Sandstrom » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:49 pm

Hey God, what time is it?

andyb
Patron of SPCR

Post by andyb » Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:33 pm

Hey God, what time is it?
Same time Zone as Atlanta.? ;)

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=25

Andy

spookmineer
Patron of SPCR

Post by spookmineer » Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:51 pm

andyb wrote:Post resurrected due to heresy trial of Geert Wilders in the Netherlands.

Pat as always has pointed out all of the things about this retarded descision by the dutch courts to take a Politician through the courts for "Heresy", who has been disallowed most of his witnesses, and the truth is not submittable as evidence.

http://www.youtube.com/user/patcondell# ... 6ZUZ9CPZII

So God, what do you think of this load of bullcrap.

I can only hope that this totally backfires on the government, and that Geert is set free, and gets into power, and subsequently does a fantastic job.

Andy
Both you and Pat don't have a clue.

andyb
Patron of SPCR

Post by andyb » Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:10 am

Enlighten me, so I do have a clue, what Pat says in that video ties up with what I have read in the news, he just puts it more bluntly and from his angle (obviously a different angle to the newspapers).

Please tell me how this is not simply a "Heresy trial" for a start, then you could move on to explain why most of his witnesses were not allowed, then you can tell me why "truth" is not submittable as evidence in this bullshit "heresy trial".?

I wont say that I agree with everything that Geert has to say, but I cant just stand by and ignore a trial for someone saying the truth about a religion.

Andy

spookmineer
Patron of SPCR

Post by spookmineer » Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:53 pm

andyb wrote:
Enlighten me, so I do have a clue, what Pat says in that video ties up with what I have read in the news, he just puts it more bluntly and from his angle (obviously a different angle to the newspapers).

Please tell me how this is not simply a "Heresy trial" for a start, then you could move on to explain why most of his witnesses were not allowed, then you can tell me why "truth" is not submittable as evidence in this bullshit "heresy trial".?

I wont say that I agree with everything that Geert has to say, but I cant just stand by and ignore a trial for someone saying the truth about a religion.

Andy
It's a bit hard to give a reply in writing to a 7+ minute speech, so I'll try to reply to a few lowlights, but first an explanation.

What exactly is Wilders being charged with?
Incitement of hatred towards Muslims, discrimination of Muslims, and insulting certain groups of society.
Things he proposed in the past: to forbid the Quran (not the Bible or any other holy book), to put an immigration stop on Muslims (not Christians or atheists, even if they're from the same country), and the infamous headscarf tax (no tax on hoods as worn by youngsters, or hats by distinguished people).
These propositions are obviously quite discriminatory.
That's what he's being charged with. The fact that he is a politician should make it obvious that this case is indeed severe, as all politicians are protected more for the things they say.

Another proposition by Wilders: striking our first amendment from the constitution (the non-discrimination act). Instead it should state that the Jewish-Christian and humanitarian tradition be the dominant culture in The Netherlands.
Another proposition by Wilders: closing the borders for any non-European immigrant. What he means, but doesn't say, is coloured people. This has been added to the charges against him.

So now, freedom of speech (7th amendment here). A great good.
I don't know how this is regarded in other countries, but by law, one can not speak freely without limits. One has a responsibility according to law, meaning you have to regard other regulations and principles of the constitution.
Limits to freedom of speech can be: defamation/slander, insults and discrimination.

15 of the 18 witnesses Wilders invited aren't allowed. 5 of those 15 are law experts. Another 5 of of them are radical Muslims (yep, really - one of them is Mohammed Bouyeri, who killed Theo van Gogh). The last 5 are Islam experts. The court finds, Wilders tries to change this trial into a political platform, and they will not allow this.
It is not uncommon (at all) that a court dismiss witnesses. The decisionmaking is not political (as Pat wants you to believe) but simply judicial, and a practical "don't waste time if you already know".

I think I'll not even respond to most of Pat's chat. If one doesn't understand law in general (or Dutch law in particular, which I can imagine, him being foreign) then there is google. I know he's on the internet.
Spouting off blunt remarks for effect without knowing what you're talking about is plain silly. I don't have a problem with people giving their unsalted opinions, but at least get your facts straight.

The judges made sure the trial coincides with the elections? They must have had a glass ball, the government fell February 20th.
Anyone who isn't angry and ashamed that it [the trial] is taking place, doesn't deserve to live in a free society.
Wow, am I glad he isn't a judge.
The trial is just (Wilders is being represented by one of the top lawyers - you can tell he's had some media training too), and in this political climate the trial is very needed as well.

andyb
Patron of SPCR

Post by andyb » Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:57 am

Incitement of hatred towards Muslims, discrimination of Muslims, and insulting certain groups of society.
This is the part that is going to be interesting to me, and it pretty much comes to to the definition of such things, and how the law protects some elements more than others i.e. is the law itself biased.
Things he proposed in the past: to forbid the Quran (not the Bible or any other holy book)
I dont agree with that.
to put an immigration stop on Muslims (not Christians or atheists, even if they're from the same country)
I thought there was a little more to it, people were allowed in so long as the laws of their new country over-ruled any other such laws (sharia), and they behaved in a dignified way that would suit their new country, and integrated well. If it is how I understood it, I agree 100%.
and the infamous headscarf tax (no tax on hoods as worn by youngsters, or hats by distinguished people).
I am fully in favour of the proposed french partial ban on full face coverings, and am not aware on his "tax" idea, a simple ban would work well where a "tax" would be difficult to uphold and is a silly idea on many levels.
Another proposition by Wilders: striking our first amendment from the constitution (the non-discrimination act). Instead it should state that the Jewish-Christian and humanitarian tradition be the dominant culture in The Netherlands.
I can see where he is going with that idea (trying to keep the Netherland as much like it is now for the future), but the way you put it sounds wrong.
Another proposition by Wilders: closing the borders for any non-European immigrant. What he means, but doesn't say, is coloured people. This has been added to the charges against him.
Again, he has a point, I would like to see the UK do just that (with a few obvious clauses to actually protect and help the innocent and helpless, whilst rejecting the cheats, liars and criminals), so again, this is mostly down to the wording in my opinion.
I don't know how this is regarded in other countries, but by law, one can not speak freely without limits. One has a responsibility according to law, meaning you have to regard other regulations and principles of the constitution.
Limits to freedom of speech can be: defamation/slander, insults and discrimination.
I agree that there has to be a line that should not be crossed, but the truth should carry far more weight in this regard, whilst insults and discrimination should be taken in context and in second place to the truth.
15 of the 18 witnesses Wilders invited aren't allowed. 5 of those 15 are law experts. Another 5 of of them are radical Muslims (yep, really - one of them is Mohammed Bouyeri, who killed Theo van Gogh). The last 5 are Islam experts. The court finds, Wilders tries to change this trial into a political platform, and they will not allow this.
It is not uncommon (at all) that a court dismiss witnesses.
I know its a strange collection of witnesses, but from one viewpoint simply dismissing them proves his point that Islam, and its radicals will be proven wrong on so many levels even as "his" witnesses.
The decisionmaking is not political (as Pat wants you to believe) but simply judicial
Politicians help make the judiciary what it is, so it is political to a degree, and highlighting that could pave the way for changes to the judicial process.
and a practical "don't waste time if you already know".
Comes right back to the fact that his called wiitnesses would prove his point.
I think I'll not even respond to most of Pat's chat. If one doesn't understand law in general (or Dutch law in particular, which I can imagine, him being foreign) then there is google. I know he's on the internet.
Spouting off blunt remarks for effect without knowing what you're talking about is plain silly. I don't have a problem with people giving their unsalted opinions, but at least get your facts straight.
First and foremost Pat is there to be funny and take the piss out of religion, secondly because he hates religion he is going to be biased to some degree, and he wont be 100% accurate unless it suits his point, whilst omitting things that would not help his cause.
The judges made sure the trial coincides with the elections? They must have had a glass ball, the government fell February 20th.
I did not know about the particulars of the dates and events, we dont get a lot of (accurate) info on this case in the UK, its either propoganda or defensive.

Thanks very much for giving me this information that has helped to round out my views on this case.

Andy

spookmineer
Patron of SPCR

Post by spookmineer » Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:08 pm

andyb wrote:
Things he proposed in the past: to forbid the Quran (not the Bible or any other holy book)
I dont agree with that.
You don't agree to his opinion, or that he said this?
If the latter:

'Qur'an should be banned' - Wilders strikes again
Mr Wilders says the Qur'an (Koran) is a fascist book which promotes violence and is similar to Adolf Hitler’s Mein Kampf.
andyb wrote:
to put an immigration stop on Muslims (not Christians or atheists, even if they're from the same country)
I thought there was a little more to it, people were allowed in so long as the laws of their new country over-ruled any other such laws (sharia), and they behaved in a dignified way that would suit their new country, and integrated well. If it is how I understood it, I agree 100%.
All Muslims, period.
[In fact it's worse, also Christians and atheists will be stopped, if they come from a Muslim country - when is a country a Muslim country...?]

Geert Wilders calls to stop Muslim immigration
The highly controversial politician also said he wants to halt the immigration of Muslims, despite the fact he agrees that the majority of Muslims are peace-loving and law-abiding.
Another article (from "view from the right"): Wilders says: stop Muslim immigration
We should stop the mass immigration from Muslim countries. We have to stop it, today. No more immigrants from Muslim countries.
andyb wrote:
and the infamous headscarf tax (no tax on hoods as worn by youngsters, or hats by distinguished people).
I am fully in favour of the proposed french partial ban on full face coverings, and am not aware on his "tax" idea, a simple ban would work well where a "tax" would be difficult to uphold and is a silly idea on many levels.
Agreed. A ban on full face coverings isn't discriminatory.
His proposal wasn't well thought through. It does win a few from the electorate though, and that's what he's after: a simple one-liner for effect.

andyb wrote:
I agree that there has to be a line that should not be crossed, but the truth should carry far more weight in this regard, whilst insults and discrimination should be taken in context and in second place to the truth.
What is truth?
You make it sound as if though the "truth" is easy to ascertain, or even a given.
In some trials, a large portion of the time spent is just to figure out what happened, or in other words what the truth of the matter is.

There are different kinds of truth: subjective, relative, objective and absolute.
The "truth" in Wilders' case is clearly a subjective one.

The code of criminal law handles insults, the constitution handles discrimination.
There is no act for "truth" in our code of criminal law or our constitution, therefore it is subordinate to insults and discrimination.
Not the other way around.

peteamer
*Lifetime Patron*

Post by peteamer » Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:39 am

aristide1 wrote:I've asked everybody else, so God, what's Natalie Portman's phone #?
Did you ask GamingGod?..... :mrgreen:

andyb
Patron of SPCR

Post by andyb » Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:30 am

You don't agree to his opinion, or that he said this?
If the latter:

'Qur'an should be banned' - Wilders strikes again
I dont agree that it should be banned outright, but I did enjoy his message in Fitna about reif I were to propose that I would not stop at the Quran, but that is a moot point as I would not propose such a thing, its just asking for more violence.
Quote:
Mr Wilders says the Qur'an (Koran) is a fascist book which promotes violence and is similar to Adolf Hitler’s Mein Kampf.
Its not a nice thing to say, but it is true, and as mentioned before I believe that in such scenarios the truth must win over an anient religious book thats pretty much says the same thing as Hitlers hate manual.

http://pedestrianinfidel.blogspot.com/2 ... kampf.html
All Muslims, period.
[In fact it's worse, also Christians and atheists will be stopped, if they come from a Muslim country - when is a country a Muslim country...?]

Geert Wilders calls to stop Muslim immigration
Again I dont agree with this, there is no clear aim, and no way to defend such an action. There is no reason not to have different policys regarding people coming into the country from X country vs Y country. People coming in from Sweden are likely to be let in with few questions, wheras someone from Nigeria will be quized - I see no problem there at all, so long as it has a purpose, a blanket NO from all (muslim dictatorships I assume) is plain wrong, why not just quiz them more than the Nigerians.?
What is truth?
You make it sound as if though the "truth" is easy to ascertain, or even a given.
In some trials, a large portion of the time spent is just to figure out what happened, or in other words what the truth of the matter is.
I would hope so too.
There are different kinds of truth: subjective, relative, objective and absolute.
The "truth" in Wilders' case is clearly a subjective one.
True, here is a bit of truth, (I dont have the time right now to identify which one it is), feel free to tell me what you think.

Statement: The Quran has a totalitarian, dicriminatory ideology that promotes hatred, violence, murder and of course discrimination towards homosexuals, females, and non-muslims, it wants its followeers to convert, enslave or murder non-muslims and it wants to replace existing laws with Sharia - Mein Kampf is really not that different.
The code of criminal law handles insults, the constitution handles discrimination.
There is no act for "truth" in our code of criminal law or our constitution, therefore it is subordinate to insults and discrimination.
Not the other way around.
So what kind of truth is in my "Statement" above.? And what implication would that have on the law regarding insults and ironically discrimination if I were to say that in the Netherlands.? And lastly, why should someone not be allowed to speak the truth about something as nasty and hate filled as the Quran, when they are allowed to say such things about the North Korean dictatorship, or Iran etc etc.

The truth should not be ignored because the topic is religion.

Andy

harvest

Post by harvest » Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:35 pm

Cov wrote:lol

N7SC: Can we get a little more help down here???

God: Get lost. Don't bother me.

N7SC: I was just asking. There is no reason to be ...

God: Oh boy, you don't get it, do you?

N7SC: Uhm, excuse me?

God: Do you really think I exist?

N7SC: ... well, you are talking to me right now, aren't you?

God: I will tell you something now.

For since I put you humans on earth, you develop the wildest theories which make my hair go white out of disappointment.

You just think of me as "the one" who does want you humans to do this & that ... I mean WTF ?

Who do you humans think you are? You arrogant bunch, huh?

N7SC: Phh, what could ...

God: Now you listen to me son.

You humans have nothing better to do than praying to me and committing one sin after another?

Who told you I want that? Can you folks not just get yourselfs under control again?

I don't give a damn about whatever happens on planet earth, ok.

You get out what you put in, and so far you have messed up big time.

According to my last analysis, you humans will have extinct yourselves by the year 2142.

Do you understand?

N7SC: Listen sir, it's not as easy as that for us.

God: And why is that?

N7SC: Because ... there is a force of humans working against the good ones.

This force is so strong that the system of injustice that we have, is kept in such a tight grip.

Please sir, don't let the good ones suffer much longer because we really can't cope anymore.

God: Hmm, who is the force in your opinion?

N7SC: ... The governments all over the world ... and the rich.

God: The governments?? But they represent YOU. They suppose to act in the best interest of the whole and not of an elite.

N7SC: *sigh*, I know God, oh I know.

(At this point little tears run down garysgold's cheek while he looked down.)

God: N7SC, son ... I will give you one advise now, and that's for you to spread the word, ok.

I have equipped you all with something called "common sense". I want you to tell the whole world, that every single action you do from now on, must be done with applying common sense..

No more greed, no more selfisch intentions, no more sick thinking.

Is that understood ?

N7SC: But ... with all due respect, I can't see that this helps.

God: You will see. You will see.

Once this has taken place on a global scale, it will kick off a domino effect to your favour.

Oh, and to help you to get heard better, I will equip you with the following super power: from now on you are invincible !

(God took a deep breath, turned around and looked into the far distant clouds. garysgold closed his eyes and when he re-opened them again, he was infront of his PC, still on the sevenforum's website.

He must have read Cov's posting and started to dream.)
pro.

colm

Post by colm » Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:12 pm

dear god,
why do civilians hang out in war zones? :roll:

qviri

Post by qviri » Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:57 pm

colm wrote:dear god,
why do civilians hang out in war zones? :roll:
Chances are they were there before the war was.

andyb
Patron of SPCR

Post by andyb » Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:13 am

Hey god, its me again.

Is there any sane reason why the Pope and many other priests who are either Paedophiles or covered up paedophilia should NOT be arrested, prosecuted and jailed as governed by the evidence.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstop ... anity.html

PS: If you want a laugh read some of the comments from the bottom up (oldest at the bottom). its really funny and sometimes disturbing what some religion nuts say.

Andy

andyb
Patron of SPCR

Post by andyb » Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:32 am

Muslim fanatics are at it again.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/8636455.stm

Threatening to murder anyone who depicts a long dead illiterate, warmongering, paedophile who hated women who some brainwashed idiots consider the "perfect man" and think that violence and threats of violence is the only answer to their own small minded problems that no-one else cares about.

God you deaf bastard, are you ever going to intervene.?

Andy

frenchie
Friend of SPCR

Post by frenchie » Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:27 am

Maybe he is intervenning... who knows ?
Don't forget that it is written somewhere that God started his "career" of tolerance by kicking Adam and Eve out of paradise for having a good orgasm :roll: (forgot the book title, sorry :) )