Introduction

Our "pub" where you can post about things completely Off Topic or about non-silent PC issues.

Moderators: NeilBlanchard, Ralf Hutter, sthayashi, Lawrence Lee

Darth Santa Fe

Introduction

Post by Darth Santa Fe » Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:55 pm

Hello everyone. I thought this would be a good place for a quick introduction.

I just got started in this whole "quiet pc" thing when I custom built my own computer last year. During that year, I've learned quite a bit about computers and quiet components for them. My main hobby is model railroading, but I do spend a lot of time trying to make my computer quieter, so this is like my second hobby. As for my screen name, "Darth" comes from "Star wars" (obviously), and "Santa Fe" comes from my favorite railroad.

I'll be putting my computer in the General Gallery a little later for all to see. :)

That's it for the introduction. I'm glad to be here! :D

NeilBlanchard

Post by NeilBlanchard » Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:59 pm

Welcome to SPCR!

charlesedwin

Post by charlesedwin » Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:15 am

Hi Friends,
My name is Charles and I'd just like to say hi to everyone. As everybody knows that nowadays forums are the best source of Knowledge, and through forums we can learn a lot. When I heard of the community I thought it would be wonderful to expand to a new community, meet like minded people and share thoughts and services with fellow members.I am sure there's a lot of interesting topics and discussions happening on this forum and wanted to check it out.I was looking for a new forum to join and the higher powers of Google has brought me here!
I look forward to meeting you all and wish you the best of success.