e-tailers who build custom SFF PC

Info & chat about quiet prebuilt, small form factor and barebones systems, people's experiences with vendors thereof, etc.

Moderators: NeilBlanchard, Ralf Hutter, sthayashi, Lawrence Lee

tr888

e-tailers who build custom SFF PC

Post by tr888 » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:44 am

Are there reputable e-tailers, with SFF-savvy techs, who will build a custom PC using the case and other components requested by the customer?

I need the PC fairly soon for a time-critical project and don't want my first attempt at building my own PC to be hurried.

The tech at the local franchise of a national chain is anti-SFF. They also have a very limited selection of PSUs and M/Bs in stock, and special orders take at least two weeks. The small local shops within driving distance build large gaming machines and aren't familiar with solving the various issues that arise with SFF,and they, too, have almost no components on hand geared to SFF builds.

Thanks

David_CA

Re: e-tailers who build custom SFF PC

Post by David_CA » Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:23 am

What country are you in? Even e-tailers don't ship anywhere in the world, and with a pre-built computer the shorter the distance it has to be shipped the better.

shorty

Re: e-tailers who build custom SFF PC

Post by shorty » Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:29 am

If you're located in the United States, CinLor Tech specializes in SFF computers. They are a Shuttle dealer, but will custom
build what ever brand you would want. Send them an email at [email protected] for information.