For Silverstone Tundra TD01 owners

The alternative to direct air cooling

Moderators: NeilBlanchard, Ralf Hutter, sthayashi, Lawrence Lee

MANOS

For Silverstone Tundra TD01 owners

Post by MANOS » Mon May 05, 2008 9:04 pm

A few days ago I bought Silverstone Tundra TD01 and yesterday I noticed that the white LED on front doesn't have study brightness. Every second the brightness of the LED is reduce for a few milliseconds. Is this normal??

Thank you.

MANOS

Post by MANOS » Tue May 06, 2008 2:44 am

Also I head a strange noise. At first I thought that it was the pump, but now I realize that every time I hear that noise, the brightness of the white light is reduced. Is this normal for Tundra or there is something wrong with my unit???

jonlumb
Friend of SPCR

Post by jonlumb » Sat May 17, 2008 1:41 am

I would get in contact with Silverstone personally. Their customer services have always been very good when I have had issues, and the issues are normally few and far between.

MANOS

Post by MANOS » Sat May 17, 2008 8:12 am

I noticed that the noise stops for a few minutes. Someone told me that this is due to the pressure of the fluid. So this must be normal for the unit. I think it would be a waste of time trying to contact with the support of Silverstone. I say this, because my APC unit has a few problems that shouldn't have and I got a new one and it had the same problem, except one which has been fixed, as the unit was almost a year older than mine. Unfortunately, this unit had an always on fan and for this reason I returned it back. So I don't think that I should do the same mistake again. The Tundra has 2 years of warranty if I'm not mistaken, so I don't have to worry about it.

Thanks for your help anyway. :)