It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:10 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: For Silverstone Tundra TD01 owners
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:04 pm 

A few days ago I bought Silverstone Tundra TD01 and yesterday I noticed that the white LED on front doesn't have study brightness. Every second the brightness of the LED is reduce for a few milliseconds. Is this normal??

Thank you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 2:44 am 

Also I head a strange noise. At first I thought that it was the pump, but now I realize that every time I hear that noise, the brightness of the white light is reduced. Is this normal for Tundra or there is something wrong with my unit???

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 1:41 am 
Friend of SPCR

I would get in contact with Silverstone personally. Their customer services have always been very good when I have had issues, and the issues are normally few and far between.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 8:12 am 

I noticed that the noise stops for a few minutes. Someone told me that this is due to the pressure of the fluid. So this must be normal for the unit. I think it would be a waste of time trying to contact with the support of Silverstone. I say this, because my APC unit has a few problems that shouldn't have and I got a new one and it had the same problem, except one which has been fixed, as the unit was almost a year older than mine. Unfortunately, this unit had an always on fan and for this reason I returned it back. So I don't think that I should do the same mistake again. The Tundra has 2 years of warranty if I'm not mistaken, so I don't have to worry about it.

Thanks for your help anyway. :)