I am going to upgrade my current pc to quiet it down. I've been a reader of this site for a while, hopefully that education has paid off. Any advice or suggestions would be helpfull.
Short term I don't plan on doing any cutting.
A: Chenbro PC61122 (92mm front 120mm back)
- Rear grill looks like it has good airflow.
- Front bezel looks too restrictive.
B: Compucase LX-6A19 from directron (120mm front and back)
- Both Grills seem too restrictive
- How is the airflow through the front bezel?
- Is the Coolcases version with the fans punched...etc worth twice the price?
C: Yeong-Yang YY-5412
- Front Bezel too restrictive?
A: Dual Nexus
B: Undervolted Panaflos (120x38 in rear?)
A: Seasonic Super Tornado
B: Super Silencer
I know the difference between them (I don't want to make Ed repeat it for the 2830580329480935th time), I just dont know if one is better than the other in this setup (without modification).
Zalman 7000B-ALCU for my P4 2.4B.
Is it worth going with the XP-90 or XP-120 for a 2.4B?
Arctic Cooling VGA Silencer for my GeForce4 Ti4200.
Seagate 7200.7 160 GB
Thanks. Have a Happy New Years!!