Consider the following setup
1. Lian Li Q-07 case modified with a 120mm front fan hole with a 500 rpm 120mm fan covered with a 120mm Modright Filterright fan filter.
2. PSU Option 1: a regular size ATX PSU with a Scythe Big Shurekin cpu heatsink.
3. PSU Option 2: cover the PSU hole with a plate, see Lian Li PSU covers:http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/ ... s_id=21099http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/ ... s_id=21100
Use a Pico PSU power supply
Use the extra space for a Thermalright HR-1 or HR-2 cpu heat sink running without a fan, but connected to the front fan with a thermalright fan duct. Seehttp://www.thermalright.com/new_a_page/ ... _duct.html
If using an HR-01, use the longer blue duct. If using the HR-02, use the shorter red duct.
4. Consider using the 2105 Sandy Bridge with the high end integrated 3000 video graphics and doing without the video card.
5. Double check the dimensions before making your final decision. My memory tells me that you should be able to find an HD 5750 GPU that will fit into the Lian Li Q-07 case modified as per the above, but I am not certain.