My current pc is getting old and it was always noisy so its time for retirement.
I was selecting some parts in an attempt to make a silent PC -doesn't need to be 0DB- with the possibility of some casual gaming.
Nothing too heavy since i have a GT 430
bought last year and i would like to use it in the new pc. I don't find it loud -maybe because the rest of the pc is really loud
I would like to try keep it under 600€
Anyway here are the parts that i have selected so far:Case
- Micro-ATX Cooler Master Silencio 352 - 56,40 €
- I was thinking of micro atx because sometimes i need to move my pc but if there's enough benefit ill go for a full tower
- Apparently the fans that come with this case are not that quiet but i think ill only turn one on since it's not a high spec pc but should i change the one i turn on with something better?CPU
- Intel Core i5 4460 (3.2GHz) Socket 1150 - 164,30 €
- Cheapest i5 i could select and i think its worth it to go the extra 30€ over an i3CPU Cooler
- Cooler Master Hyper TX3 Evo - 20,90 €
- I won't overclock i just want a quiet cooler and unfortunately i don't think the 212 evo will fit this caseMotherboard
- MSI H97M-G43 - 77,90 €
- I think its a good board. I could be wrong.Memory
- G.Skill Kit 8GB DDR3 1600MHz Ripjaws CL9 - 72,50 €Storage
- SSD Samsung 840 Evo 120GB SATA III - 75,90 €
- Ill use a 500G HDD from my old pcPSU
- Corsair GS-600W 2013 Edition - 69,90 €
- Unfortunately the website ill be shopping from only has Corsair or Nox Psu's at this price range idk if this one is worth it or if i can go for a lower watts one like the Corsair Modular CX-500W M (80+) 61,90 € or Corsair Modular CX-430W M (80+) 48,50 €
Total - 537.8€
I would like some opinions and thanks for you help.