Sharka Computers is a fantastic place !

Share your experiences about noisy computers and components, and vendors responses to your valid complaints.

Moderators: NeilBlanchard, Ralf Hutter, sthayashi, Lawrence Lee, Devonavar

~El~Jefe~
Friend of SPCR

Sharka Computers is a fantastic place !

Post by ~El~Jefe~ » Wed Feb 22, 2006 9:12 pm

Hey, Something positive to comment about:

The people at sharka are above and beyond great in terms of customer service. I mildly wigged out on them in an email after ordering things and getting no mention of shipping or status for two days. Apparently, it is a small outfit. They do own their merchandise though, they can ship it at will and they are great for:

Parts to things
water cooling
Silent cooling
Silent water cooling
and lesser known to the regular l33t crowd in terms of cases.

I revamped my Res1 system a little bit with a newer vga block, new hoses, and a different pass through pci slot thing, as well as got the arcticlean stuff. They have very decent prices. They even carry the eheim pumps for zalman. Zalman gave me their address, apparently they are Zalman's right hand for online things.

The guy on the phone, before ordering, talked about his system, ways to clean mine out, and how certain parts could be modified if I knew someoen who could do some machining on the screws and do a taper on the aluminum. The email was replied within a few hours and the items were sent on rush via USPS (us postal) on upgrade. I offered my credit card for the service but they declined and said no charge.

dang.

Nice folks.

I could say similar things about Directron, but this was beyond that even.

buh whea says, "O-tay!"