This information is hard to find. Hardly ever mentioned in reviews (poke -> MikeC ;0 ) and never mentioned at the mfgr's website or in the documentation. It's a PITA to buy a mobo and find it doesn't have this feature. Let's build a definative list. If you have first hand knowledge or can point to documentation, please post:
- motherboard mfgr and model
- How is the undervolting done:
- Setting CPU voltage (leads to fixed voltage and ignores speedstep, etc)?
- Setting CPU voltage offset (in conjuction with Adaptive Voltage Mode or other mode)?
- Offset range
- screenshot(s) or links.
- Z87 Extreme4: waiting for mfgr response.
- Z87 Extreme6: It appears UEFI ver 2.20 provides the ability
for negative voltage in Vcore Voltage Additional Offset in conjunction with Adaptive mode.
- H87M Pro4: UEFI ver 1.70 provides ability for negative voltage in Vcore Voltage Offset.