Hello and thank-you

Like something? Don't like something? Don't see something? Here's the place to provide feedback about the SilentPCReview.com site. User feedback is very important to us -- we really do read the posts in this forum.

Moderators: NeilBlanchard, Ralf Hutter, sthayashi, Lawrence Lee, Edward Ng

willo24

Hello and thank-you

Post by willo24 » Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:46 pm

As a first time user of this forum I wanted to post a big thankyou to all the moderators and contributors.

In the Australian summer my PC had been driving me mad with an overworked and underdesigned CPU fan drowning out the annoying PSU. I have a real problem, largely unfixable in the short term, with ambient temperature.

Tonight I'm so much more confortable with proper CPU cooling, a new case and a new PSU. Money well spent and better spent if I'd done it when buying the box originally. All the changes were based on your general newbie atricles - thanks again.

Interestingly, further challenges are immediately obvious - now I have to quiet my server box in its cupboard,

Willo.

wussboy

Post by wussboy » Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:57 am

Welcome here, Willo. I certainly posted none of the information that was meaningful to you :) but I'll welcome you anyways.

It sounds like you are learning what most of us learned: Once you start quieting things, you can't stop. It's a slippery slope, my friend. Enjoy it!