Thread Subscription Mode

Like something? Don't like something? Don't see something? Here's the place to provide feedback about the SilentPCReview.com site. User feedback is very important to us -- we really do read the posts in this forum.

Moderators: NeilBlanchard, Ralf Hutter, sthayashi, Lawrence Lee, Edward Ng

mountain

Thread Subscription Mode

Post by mountain » Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:36 am

Is there such an option in this forum? I would like to know when someone reply to my thread or a thread I'd subscribed for.

Redzo

Post by Redzo » Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:25 am

Yes there is.
Look at the bottom of page below you'r post there is a link "Watch this topic for replies"
Klick on it and you will get PM everytime your post get responded. You have to be logged in order to see the link.

Erssa

Re: Thread Subscription Mode

Post by Erssa » Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:53 am

mountain wrote:Is there such an option in this forum? I would like to know when someone reply to my thread or a thread I'd subscribed for.
Not quite the answer you are looking for, but there is a "view your posts" button on http://www.silentpcreview.com/forums/ , if a thread you have posted to gets an update, the thread gets an arrow in front of it.

I basically keep this page always open in my browser and update it to check if there's been any activity.

mountain

Post by mountain » Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:59 am

Thank you, I don't like the method where you get PMs for notification. But the View Your Post is some what helpful. Thanks