It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:02 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Free for Pickup: Semi-hacked Cooler Master Stacker 810
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:09 am 
*Lifetime Patron*

I have a Cooler Master CMStacker 810 that I started to work on. The following is a list of mods I've made (could be incomplete, going from memory):
  • Removed gigantic side vent and fan assembly; replaced with glued-on Plexiglass.
  • Glued Plexiglass to the other side of the case as well.
  • Removed black plastic that allows Cooler Master 5.25" bays to be attached (kept them though, and can be re-installed with screws).
  • Removed top 80mm fan, taped plexiglass over hole (kept fan, can be replaced with screws).
  • Added bungee cord for soft mounting of drives (four or five lower bays; can be removed with scissors).
  • Over-torqued one motherboard standoff (broke off).

That's all I can think of off the top of my head. The only un-doable mods (IIRC) are the gluing of the plexiglass to the sides and the over-torqued motherboard standoff. I think everything else is reversable. Save for a somewhat sloppy gluing in some places, the aesthetics are almost as good as new.

This case is free to anyone who is willing to pick it up. I live in the Chicagoland area (northwest suburbs). Private message me if interested.

If you do not live in the Chicago area, but are interested, the case can be had for the cost of shipping plus some small fee for my time to take it to the shipper. Private message me if interested.

Thanks,
Matt

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:50 pm 
*Lifetime Patron*

This case is no longer available.