FS: Opteron 170, Abit AT8 32X, Crucial Ballistix *ALL SOLD*

Got a hot deal to share, info about a vendor, gear to sell, or a question about where to buy?

Moderators: NeilBlanchard, Ralf Hutter, sthayashi, Lawrence Lee

ryboto
Friend of SPCR

FS: Opteron 170, Abit AT8 32X, Crucial Ballistix *ALL SOLD*

Post by ryboto » Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:32 am

I'm doing an "upgrade", and want to raise some funds, so my current components need to go!

Opteron 170 CCBBE 0615EPMW(the E might be an F, can't remember)
This chip is a pretty decent overclocker. I was able to hit 2.8ghz with 1.4v, up from the stock 1.35v. I think I have the stock cooler somewhere. I have it running passively with a Thermalright Ultra 120, with no ducting at all. The chip boots with 1.35v, and is even stable under load at stock when passively cooled. I have been able to undervolt it to 1.1v @ 2.0ghz, and up to 2.2ghz with 1.15v.
$65 shipped or best offer

Abit AT8 32x
A great board, RD580 chipset, runs cool, never had any issues with it. I've got everything it came with, box, cables, I/O panel. The only thing that wont be stock is the nb cooling. It came with a heatpipe connecting the NB cooler to the VRM cooler. Well, in my Lian Li inverted cases, the unwicked heatpipes didn't really work. I pulled the heatpipe out, and replaced the nb cooler with a zalman. Check my sig for pictures.
$70 shipped

Crucial Ballistix PC4000 2x1gb
I'm actually getting brand new modules sent to me, because the ones I have are being flaky. They're great sticks, I just got unlucky. When they first arrived they did DDR520 with 3-3-3-8 timings(stock is 3-4-4-8, 2.8v), and that was with 2.7v. I'll be getting the new sticks by Friday 8/17. I can't think of the price I should sell these for. The cheapest PC4000 sticks on newegg are ~$200, but then DDR2 2x1gb are selling for ~$80. So, for now,
$80 shipped
Or make an offer. If anyone wants to bundle all three, just let me know!
Last edited by ryboto on Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ryboto
Friend of SPCR

Post by ryboto » Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:37 pm

I've also got a spare PATA hard drive that my cousin owes me, as well as a 485W enermax psu with fan swapped NMB MAT fans. I can include those with one of the items, or all of them if you want all 3.

ryboto
Friend of SPCR

Post by ryboto » Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:23 am

I also have a Thermalright Ultra 120 that I could maybe bundle with the cpu, or sell independently. I'm still debating on price either way, but I'm open to offers.

archmage

Post by archmage » Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:40 pm

Hello

I'm interested in your opty 170, first of all.

I'm also slightly interested in your Ballistix, but could you clarify why you were "unlucky"? What what the new batch of ram might accomplish for you? (I understand that ddr 520 is a bit low for these sticks, and I'm assuming this is what you meant)

Last: If that thermalright heatsink can fit a DFI nf4 sli-D mobo, then I would also be interested in that!

I'll check up on those things after lunch, but I'd welcome a PM (otherwise expect a more thorough PM from me within the next few hours)

I'm new to this board, but I have plenty of trading experience - no worries.

Later