FS: Full System - VIA EPIA, 1GB, PicoPSU, almost brand new

Got a hot deal to share, info about a vendor, gear to sell, or a question about where to buy?

Moderators: NeilBlanchard, Ralf Hutter, sthayashi, Lawrence Lee

elg2001

FS: Full System - VIA EPIA, 1GB, PicoPSU, almost brand new

Post by elg2001 » Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:37 am

As a LONG time reader of SPCR, I hope that at least one of you silence nuts (like me!) are interested in this nearly brand-new gem of a system. :)

This is for the sale of a fully-built system that was designed from the ground up to be dead silent (it is!) and use VERY little power. According to reports and research I found online, this system should be using about 5 watts at idle (which is a primary reason I chose to build it with these components), but I don't have a power meter so I cannot measure this myself.

The system was used for about 2 weeks. That's it. The parts were purchased brand new a few months ago from newegg.com. The PicoPSU, power brick, and necessary adapters were purchased from mini-box.com.

SYSTEM CONTENTS (all purchased brand-new unless stated otherwise):
  • - VIA EPIA-EN12000EG Motherboard/CPU/Video/Ethernet/Audio combo
    - picoPSU-120 Power Supply
    - TWO Power Bricks:
    -----> 150w fanless Dell DA-1 Series 3R160 AC Adapter (purchased slightly used)
    -----> 110w (12v/8.5A) AC-DC Power Adapter with Power Cord
    - Antec NSK1300 Case
    - Nexus 120mm Real Silent Case Fan (color: orange)
    - pqi TURBO 1GB DDR2 533 (Model PQI24200-1GSB)
    - Promise SATA300 TX4 PCI Controller Card (I bought this because I was using this machine as a server; all the ports on the motherboard are in perfect condition and functional)
    - One 5.25" to 3.5" drive adapter so you can fit FOUR hard drives in this case
*** NOTE: This system lacks a hard drive and optical drive. ***

I can throw in the 330w power supply that came with the Antec case for FREE, but it won't fit in the box so you'll have to pay whatever the shipping fee comes out to be in order to ship an additional small box. Probably $10 or less.

Parts are only a few months old, but used for only about TWO WEEKS. I paid a little more than $600 for everything listed here. The parts are in brand-new condition. $300 OBO.

Ninjackn

Post by Ninjackn » Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:11 pm

ygpm