It is currently Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:42 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: 20% off of case fans at Newegg until 4/17
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:43 am 

Coupon code BTEKFJJ22

Enjoy!

Post subject: Re: 20% off of case fans at Newegg until 4/17
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:49 am 

Thanks! I was seriously considering buying some Nexus case fans, this is probably just what I need to get it done. The 120mm 1000 rpm fans will be a nice replacement to some Antec TriCool fans that I have lingering.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:39 am 

hillkitler wrote:
Coupon code BTEKFJJ22

Enjoy!

doesn't seem to work for me: "Although you've entered a valid promo code BTEKFJJ22, your order does not currently meet the code's usage criteria."

May I ask what country you are from?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:30 pm 

ces wrote:
doesn't seem to work for me: "Although you've entered a valid promo code BTEKFJJ22, your order does not currently meet the code's usage criteria."

May I ask what country you are from?

I got an email with that coupon same code for case fans, but I don't know if it was sent out to everyone. I "supposedly" got mine because I recently purchased a case (only), and they were suggesting to me that I finish my build (with also some other coupons for memory, Mab's, LG Monitors, AMD processors, etc). They specifically mentioned in the email the exact case that I purchased over a week ago. NewEgg seems to have very sophisticated "target marketing" these days. Not sure if I would have received the offers if I had ordered the other stuff within a few days of the case purchase, but its been more than a week, and seems like they were giving me a little nudge.