Thanks for looking! Note that I might also selling this stuff on Arstechnica and Anandtech, so don't be surprised if you see it there (where my username is CannibalisticH0b0).
Some of my forum feedback: heatware
I accept PayPal, or contact me for other methods. "Shipped" means within the US, most likely with USPS Priority Mail. International buyers - please inquire about additional shipping charges. Feel free to offer a lower price on any item (unless "firm" is specified).
Local pick-up is in the SF Bay Area. We can discuss the exact location (my house, yours, or somewhere in-between).SELLING: -------------------------------- TABLETS:
"OTHER" PC-RELATED ITEMS
- Notion Ink Adam tablet (wifi / PixelQi screen) - Virtually unused (turned on a couple of times) / perfect condition. Includes original box and accessories, 16GB micro-SD card, two screen protectors (original one, not installed, and one aftermarket). - $378 shipped
(not in one of the categories below):
- Athena Power 4x removable 2.5" adapter (5.25" bay device) - has original retail box; one of the slots can't be locked (can be closed; just not locked), but that obviously doesn't affect HDD/SSD performance - $27 shipped
- MSIH57M-ED65 (mATX) - used for mild testing. Comes with original box and accessories. UPC was cut out for rebate. - $78 shipped
- 2x Thermalright HR-01 Plus CPU heatsink - great condition; includes original box and bolt-through kit for LGA1366 - $28 shipped (each)
- 3x Thermalright X-Silent 140mm - 900 RPM; includes original boxes (and 2 of them have all of their original accessories) - $7 shipped (each)
- 4x Thermalright 92mm (TR-SL-92-1500) - new, in boxes; 1500RPM, as the model name implies - $5 shipped (each)
- Thermaltake VG4000BNSB (Xaser VI black) - 10 expansion slots; steel, all black. Assorted "bling" removed to make it look classier, but all parts/accessories should be available in the original box. - $40 w/ local pickup
-------------------------------- BUYING / TRADING FOR:
- (Need to add a few things)