It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:49 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: FS: Silverstone LC13B-E HTPC case [SOLD]
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:15 pm 
*Lifetime Patron*

For sale: 1 lightly used Silverstone LC13B-E HTPC case. Black. I used this for about 3 months before I bought a blu-ray player w/Netflix streaming ability.

Specs and features on Silverstone's product page.

Condition is a 9 out of 10. The only blemish is a very small scratch in the vent grill on the side by the CPU (see this photo).

Notes:
  • Accepts ATX motherboards and full-height cards.
  • This is the -E version, with the twin 80mm rear cooling fans.
    I hacked the OEM Silverstone fan leads - they are wired in series to a single 3-pin fan header. See last 2 photos below. Each runs at 6V. They were inaudible in my open AV cabinet from my couch (approx 8 feet away).
  • The case originally came with 2 HDD racks. I don't know where the other one is anymore.
  • The white foam material in the pictured HDD rack is my soft-mount creation. A 3.5" HDD gets wedged vertically in that space. My WD10EADS was inaudible "mounted" this way. It's just friction-fit in there - pull it out if you want.
  • I have the original box, manual, and internal 80mm fan grilles. But, I the HDD soft-mount was crafted from one of the foam packaging inserts. No worries - I will pack the case securely for shipping.
  • A 120mm PSU can intake through the side vent.
  • I have taped/blocked the vent next to the CPU area, and in the middle of the front panel. These are easily removed.
  • The power LED is not crazy bright. I never connected the HDD LED.

It's really a great case. I actually like it more than my Antec NSK2400, but the Antec is a better aesthetic fit in my HT. I have been hanging on to The Silverstone for years, unused, hoping to someday have a need for it.

Asking $60 + shipping. It's a large case, and pretty hefty. PM me your ZIP code and I'll get back to you with shipping rates. I will charge whatever UPS/FedEx charges my work account.

Sales to US and Canada only.
Payment by PayPal unless local sale. If PayPal, add 3% if paying by credit card. If local, cash only please.

Photos!

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image