For sale: Antec Earthwatts EA-380 power supply
This is not a retail EA-380 ... this is the short-cable version that comes with the Antec NSK-3480 mini tower case. You can read about it on page 4 of SPCR's review of that case
Quoting that review:
Several of the cables have been shortened, and the SATA cables have plugs just six inches from the back of the power supply — just where they are needed in the top chamber.
There are a total of seven cable sets:
- 13" cable for main 24-pin ATX connector
- 13" cable for AUX12V 4-pin
- 18" cable for 6-pin PCIe connector
- 23" cable with three 4-pin IDE drive connectors
- 33" cable with three 4-pin IDE drive connectors and one floppy connector
- 2 x 25" cables with two SATA drive connectors, one at 6" and one at 25"
Works perfectly; I just no longer have a use for it.
Asking $20 + shipping
. PM me your ZIP code and I'll get back to you with shipping rates. I will charge whatever UPS/FedEx charges my work account.
Sales to US and Canada only.
Payment by PayPal unless local sale.
If PayPal, add 3% if paying by credit card. If local, cash only please.