FS: Asrock 939Dual-SATA2, A64 3000+, 2x512MB DDR - $50

Got a hot deal to share, info about a vendor, gear to sell, or a question about where to buy?

Moderators: NeilBlanchard, Ralf Hutter, sthayashi, Lawrence Lee

Jay_S
*Lifetime Patron*

FS: Asrock 939Dual-SATA2, A64 3000+, 2x512MB DDR - $50

Post by Jay_S » Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:53 pm

For sale: Motherboard, CPU and RAM combo
* I prefer to sell them as a package, because they're all compatible, they're installed in each other, and I no longer have the original boxes. But I will sell them separately if anyone wants.

Everything works perfectly. Until a week ago, a system using these components was used 5 days a week for watching videos at work in our break room. I am selling it because we bought some workstations, and have demoted a nicer C2D system to the break room.

A few notes re: the CPU's heatsink and fan... I honestly do not remember where that heatsink came from. I think it's an OEM AM2 heat sink without the fan (from a different CPU). I never used the original s939 HSF with this system, and cannot find it. I think the 80mm fan is from an old Zalman flower HSF setup. It's "soft-mounted" on the heat sink by some anti-static foam (the pink stuff), and fixed with twist ties. The fan gets power through a Zalman resistor wire thing. Ghetto, but effective.

The CPU socket back plate is from the original Scythe Ninja.

Asking $50 + shipping. PM me your ZIP code and I'll get back to you with shipping rates. I will charge whatever UPS/FedEx charges my work account.

Sales to US and Canada only.
Payment by PayPal unless local sale.
If PayPal, add 3% if paying by credit card. If local, cash only please.

Photos!

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image Image