Where to find hardware/parts for a Lian Li PC-Q18

Got a hot deal to share, info about a vendor, gear to sell, or a question about where to buy?

Moderators: NeilBlanchard, Ralf Hutter, sthayashi, Lawrence Lee

Moose in the Tree

Where to find hardware/parts for a Lian Li PC-Q18

Post by Moose in the Tree » Sat May 04, 2013 8:22 am

Hello all -
Long time lurker/learner/processor finally decides to get on board and participate...
I'm currently building/modding a MI-008 based file server and am looking for a hardware pack from a PC-Q18, specifically the 2.5" drive mount screws/rubber o-rings [but 3.5" screws & o-rings would be good too] so that I can 'bayonet mount' some drives. I can find the 3.5" screws/o-rings on-line - although only in Qty 4 or in a large kit that has little of what I'm looking for - but not the 2.5" variety. I'd like to find at least as many as come in the hardware kit, more would be better.

Speaking of bayonet mount, I'd also like one of the bottom of case trays from a PC-Q18 or some pictures and detailed measurements. I'd prefer the tray however. I though there might be someone here that removed their tray due to installation of a hi-perf graphics card and it's just laying around gathering dust. :P

I've contacted a few vendors that sell Lian Li case parts, but have had no responses.

Thanks!