It is currently Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:04 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: FS:Rosewill SilentNight/Kingwin STR-500 PSU, Scythe Tatsumi
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:11 pm 

Update: Rosewill PSU sold

Hi guys. Haven't been around here in awhile but I recently changed my system around and have these parts that I'm looking to sell.

First is a Rosewill SilentNight 500W PSU. These are rebadged Kingwin STR-500s, both of which have been reviewed by the SPCR team and are great PSUs. I purchased it in April 2016 and it has only been powering an i5 and an Nvidia GTX 960 and later a 1060, totaling just 200W of draw. I just used this system for casual gaming, web browsing, and media. It's in great condition apart from some light scratches on the heatsink and runs great with no issues. I have never noticed any bothersome coil whine with it - just a light buzz when the GPU is being taxed which I've experienced with every PSU and it's only noticeable if you put your ear close to it.

I have all of the original cables with are: 4 SATA Connector Cable, 2 SATA + 2Molex Connector Cable, 3 Molex + 1Floppy Connector Cable, and the 2PCI-E 6+2Pin Cable.

It also includes the power cord, mounting screws, zip ties, and the original box and packaging. I'm not sure if the 7-year warranty will transfer or what is required to have it replaced if that is ever needed. I can provide a copy of the invoice if wanted.

Pictures here: https://imgur.com/a/DD04N

Asking $60 + shipping

I also have a Scythe Tatsumi. This is the little brother of the Kotetsu and uses the same mounting system and base plate. It performed really well in ThinkComputers and PCGameWare's tests - on par with some AIOs and the Dark Rock 3 - and it kept my 4670k at 1.150v around 70c in RealBench stress test with the fan at low/inaudible speeds. The fan is a little clicky at low speeds so I swapped it out for a Noctua NF-A9 so it doesn't have many mileage on it at all. I can also include the NF-A9 for $5.

It's in great shape and includes all of the original mounting hardware. I'll include some leftover Arctic Silver 5 I have as well. It doesn't have AM4 mounting hardware.

Pictures here: https://imgur.com/a/dTitz

Asking $10 + shipping or $15 + shipping with the NF-A9.

I'm located in Michigan, USA to give you an idea for shipping costs. I'd prefer to only ship within the USA but I may consider international shipping.

Thanks!

Post subject: Re: FS:Rosewill SilentNight/Kingwin STR-500 PSU, Scythe Tats
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:17 pm 

Up!