It is currently Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:39 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: is there any "custom designed" heat pipe coolers/cases
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:15 pm 

i know there are mini-itx form factors with heatpipe built into case.

is there anything like that for atx cases,

i know this is going to be immensely expensive, but

is there any sort of custom design atx cases with heat pipe coolers built into the case and dumps heat out of the case?

since different motherboards from different brands asus msi gigabyte have different locations for cpu i'd imagine it'd have to be custom built

and how exactly do you attach the heat pipe cooler to the cpu, which then attaches to the case and dumps heat outside?

Post subject: Re: is there any "custom designed" heat pipe coolers/cases
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:15 pm 

Streacom and HDPlex make fanless cases also have some that support ATX last time i checked, you can contact them to see if the motherboard you are considering is supported.

If you are looking for a higher end then, look into Calyos 0dB gamer / workstation PC

Post subject: Re: is there any "custom designed" heat pipe coolers/cases
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:25 am 

Abula wrote:
Streacom and HDPlex make fanless cases also have some that support ATX last time i checked, you can contact them to see if the motherboard you are considering is supported.

If you are looking for a higher end then, look into Calyos 0dB gamer / workstation PC

looks "interesting" but in my mind asus msi gigabyte could place the ryzen am4 socket anywhere, so i'm wondering how it could be compatible if asus has the am4 socket in one location, msi in a slightly different oen, and gigabyte also in a slightly different place.

nofan 95 you have to carefully check for compatibility both for motherboard and case since it is so huge