It is currently Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:55 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: p183 plus 2 noctua nfs12b plus nhu12p plus 2nfp12 then what?
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:24 pm 

HI I have a p183 with 2 noctua nfsb12 evgagtx260 P6T DELUXE V2 CP-850 - ANTEC CP-850 850W(only 1 harddrive).I found out the sent me 2 nf12 with my nhu12p heat sink Im so coufused now with those 4! help pls. Im newbe and all mest up about speed temp control software harware reobus smal plug?

1 how and who will control the speed of noctual fans (4) . Do I need a reobus (dont know yet what it is and if it fits in p183) evgagtx260 P6T DELUXE V2. I would apreciate to be able to change the speed myself BUT Im not used to this and if the temp raises, I want the machine to give the order the the noctua fans to accelerate even if im not there. I do not want me happy in silence but computer burning inside at low speed fan)1) what to do with ech fan how?

2 what do you suggest me ? a reobus(donot know what it isyetù) would it be worth it and wich if so? manual adjustement? software? It is unknow to me

3 I ll try a push pull config, do you have better option? at what height sould I place the front intake fan?

4 finally on p183 their is a noise issu with top opening, some take a saw and dig a hole and some cover it somehow . what is best and is possible link for tuto . I lik tuto ans explanation since I am an insecure entousiastic newbe lol

French quebecer guy
is some one has link on best config fitting those parts I already have welcome. My prob is how to connect with what and how does it work kind of stuf :)

Post subject: Re: p183 plus 2 noctua nfs12b plus nhu12p plus 2nfp12 then w
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:14 pm 

human wrote:
2 noctua nfsb12 ... 2 nf12
I don't recognize those fan model names and so the best I can do is give you some general advice.

It has been demonstrated many times that push-pull fan configurations give very little improvement over single fans whether on the CPU cooler or on the Chassis. You probably only need 2 fans in your system, if you are not Overclocking, with 1 fan on the rear of the chassis and 1 fan on the CPU cooler. Perhaps you should try using the 2 quietest fans with the Low-Noise and/or Ultra-Low-Noise Adapters you may have gotten with the fans.

Blocking the fan hole on the top of the chassis is recommended.

Post subject: Re: p183 plus 2 noctua nfs12b plus nhu12p plus 2nfp12 then w
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:37 pm 

thx but now that I have 4 of them...

I will probably put only 1 on cpu . 3 remaing: sould I place
2 in front of chassi and one in back exaust
or 2in bac exaust and one in front???

how about the way to control them?