Firstly I would like to thank SPCR and its people for their advices and knowledge. Do advise me in my mod.
My current config is
Abit NF7-S /w passive n/b
9800pro w/ Arctic Cooling VGA Silencer
1 x WD800JB (will be changing soon)
1 x Seagate 10Gb
HEC 6AU6 casing (layout about the same as AcoustiCase 6607)
I have been planing out my mod since early this year, been through researching many cases. I wanted to have a change of casing, due to lousy colour blending in my room, need more roomy casing and planning to pass this case to my younger bro.
So far, I've found this casing, the LianLi 6077.
Review here http://www.atruereview.com/LianLi6077/case2.php
Pro's: sleek style, no bling bling, 5.25" slots for all (for suspending hdds), removal mobo tray
Con's: only 80mm intake & exhaust, aluminium
1) I've will be dampening my casing, therefore the alu won't be bothering me much.
2) Remove the 3.5" bay and suspend the HDD with a duct around it + 120mm fan. Considering a 120mm evercool alu fan or Papst?
3) Ducting an Alpha 8045 to the exhaust Do I need 2 fans or just 1 will do?
4) Thinking of adding a psu duct, or should I just leave that top blowhole to exhaust.
5) As there is another 80mm exhaust, should I add another fan or just seal it up?
6) I'll be getting Panaflos 80mm, but I would like to know has anyone tried used the evercool 80mm alu before?
The images below are just a representation of an NF7-S inside the 6077
Comments will be greatly appreciated!