SS-301HT: a pictorial

PSUs: The source of DC power for all components in the PC & often a big noise source.

Moderators: NeilBlanchard, Ralf Hutter, sthayashi, Lawrence Lee, Devonavar

Tibors
Patron of SPCR
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2004 6:07 am
Location: Houten, The Netherlands, Europe

SS-301HT: a pictorial

Post by Tibors » Thu Apr 14, 2005 5:09 pm

All images are clickable for a version twice as large.

I ordered two Seasonic SS-301HT PSU's from http://www.sh-edv-vertrieb.de/ for €39,- each. Add €4,50 for one 24-pin to 20-pin converter and €20,- for shipping and handling for a total of €102,50. Of course the penny pinchers at my bank charged another €8,- for an international money transfer.

Image
After eight days I picked up the package pictured above at the post office. It is a rather flimsy cardboard box. When I lifted it up I could hear things shifting inside.

Image
About half the airbags in the box were deflated. There was also no shock damping material between the PSU's and the cardboard box. Luckily nothing got damaged in transit. All in all pretty lame packaging, especially if you consider the height of the shipping charge. I've ordered things from other German shops before. They only charged €5,- for shipping and handling and had sturdier packaging.

__________

The big question is whether this PSU is comparable to the 330W Seasonic S12. Well I can't answer that, but I can point out some things that look different and some things that look the same.

Image
First a shot of the label on the PSU. This is a SS-301HT Active PFC T3. The T3 means this PSU needs 200V to 240V input. The reviewed S12's have F3 in their type number, meaning they can handle input from 110V to 240V. So the PSU in the picture can't be used in North America. The rail ratings and safety labels on the other hand are the same.

Image
Pretty standard honeycomb grille. Note again the input voltage range.

Image
Apart from the different paint job than the S12 there is nothing notable here.

Image
This PSU has a stamped grille instead of a wire grille, but it doesn't look restrictive at all.

Image
Only the purple (+5Vsb) and one black wire are twisted around each other. Standard Molex connectors and relative short wires.
  • 30cm/11.8" .. 24-pin ATX
  • 31cm/12.2" .. 4-pin P4
  • 80cm/31.5" .. 3xMolex + 1xFloppy
  • 56cm/22.0" .. 2xMolex + 1xFloppy
  • 61cm/24.0" .. 2xSATA
No 8-pin 12V cable or fan RPM monitoring cable on this PSU.

Since this is the most important difference IMHO, it deserves some more attention. Here are the lengths and types of cables from the S12-430 review (near the bottom of the page).
MikeC wrote:
  • 18" cable for main 24-pin ATX connector. Adapter to 20-pin adds 3~4 inches.
  • 18" auxiliary 12V connector
  • 19" auxiliary 4x12V connector (for dual CPU boards)
  • 32" cable with three 4-pin IDE drive connectors and one floppy drive power connector
  • 27" cable with two 4-pin IDE drive connectors and one floppy drive power connector
  • 25" cable with two SATA drive connectors
  • 21" cable with 3-pin PSU fan speed monitor connector for motherboard
Image
The Yate Loon D12SM-12 is connected to the fan controller with a two-pin connector. No RPM sensing for this PSU.

Edit: Like the retail S12 PSU's this PSU is now manufactured with an ADDA fan. I have never heard the ADDA fans, but reports on the forum and the SPCR article indicates that the ADDA fan is louder than the Yate Loon fan.

Image
Image
Image
As far as I can see all the big components are located in the same place as in the reviewed S12-430, but are a little smaller. Draw your own conclusions from this.

As this is a OEM PSU the following things are NOT included: power cable, installation guide, cable management kit, screws, 24-to-20-pin ATX adapter, warranty sheet, and a 4-pin IDE to two 5V and a 12V fan headers.

__________

This is by far the quietest PSU (in stock form) I have ever owned. But as it is sitting in an open bench setup with a lower power system ......

Conclusion:
I am happy with the PSU, but not happy with the supplier.

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

Edit: added cable info from S12-430 review to emphasise this difference.
Last edited by Tibors on Mon Jul 18, 2005 3:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

tollo71
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 12:42 pm
Location: Netherlands

Post by tollo71 » Thu Apr 14, 2005 8:46 pm

Well done, Tibors.
I was waiting for your comments on this German webshop because it is one of the few sources of Seasonic PSU's available to Dutch people.
A pretty sloppy package indeed, considering the 20 euro costs.
Would you buy there in the future?
I'm still unable to decide wich PSU to buy for my upcomming NF4 PC (posted a while ago in a thread in "system advise"). I would really like a S12, but also the Enermac Noisetaker and the Nexus 4090 are stong options.
What would be your advise on this?

Webfire
Friend of SPCR
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2004 2:14 pm
Location: Germany, Frankfurt

Post by Webfire » Fri Apr 15, 2005 5:08 am

The packaging doesn't look very good. When you ship with DHL (or Deutsche Bundespost, it's the same) they charge you 17€ or even 22€ for the package. But that's not an excuse for the poor packaging.
Perhaps you can write them an email and complain about it, so perhaps they improve it.
I think, I will buy the SS-400HT at their shop anyways, not many alternatives over here. When they get it in stock.

Do you have any comparison of the power draw? Maybe to another PSU.

Tibors
Patron of SPCR
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2004 6:07 am
Location: Houten, The Netherlands, Europe

Post by Tibors » Fri Apr 15, 2005 5:20 am

You are buying at azerty.nl where the Enermax (370W) is almost €20 cheaper than the Nexus (400W) and the Enermax is rated higher at SPCR. So the Nexus is not an option IMHO.

Then the choice goes between:
  1. SS-301HT @ SH-EDV €39 + €20 Shoddy shipping
  2. Enermax 370W @ Azerty €63 (No shipping, because included with other order)
  3. SS-351HT @ SH-EDV €49 + €20 Shoddy shipping
  4. SS-351HT @ KoolnQuiet £49.00 = €72.00 + unknown shipping
Number two is easiest and quiet enough for most people. But for the most quiet PSU, you'll have to get one of the Seasonics. I can't decide for you if you are willing to pay the price premium or take the shipping risk.

tollo71
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 12:42 pm
Location: Netherlands

Post by tollo71 » Fri Apr 15, 2005 7:23 am

Thanks again, Tibors.
If I go for a Seasonic I would like a genuine S12. On the German website they say that those are soon to arrive.
I can wait a little longer (waiting for the Venice-core AMD64 anyway) and then I decide. As for now I think the Enermax Noisetaker also is a solid choise. And also better rated then the Nexus indeed.
Next choise is the mobo. I have no need for SLI and would like the newest revision possible. That's why the Asus A8N-e prehaps is better than the Asus A8N-Sli Deluxe. They both have a design that makes replacing the chipset HSF with a passive Zalman pretty easy.
What is your view on this? Any other candidates?

edmil
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2005 3:46 am

SS-401HT

Post by edmil » Sat Apr 16, 2005 1:54 pm

I just received a Seasonic SS-401HT from Koolnquiet in the UK for £65 (don't remember shipping charge so probably not unreasonable within UK). The packaging was excellent (thick bubble wrap). I spoke to a guy there called Paul Haussauer, who was very helpful, although unable to cast much light on Seasonic's model numbering.

From looking at Tibors's pics, I can confirm that the 401 appears to be of the same design. Note that there is no 6-pin PCI Express connector so you will need an adapter or two for cards that require them. (I hadn't appreciated this before ordering.) I'm glad that Tibors took his PSU apart because I have been wondering whether the fans on these OEM units are Yate Loons.

By the way, does it matter which molexes I use with the 6-pin adapter? e.g. Should I use two molexes from different wiring bundles, or does it make no difference whatever?

Tibors
Patron of SPCR
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2004 6:07 am
Location: Houten, The Netherlands, Europe

Post by Tibors » Sat Apr 16, 2005 2:32 pm

There is no "warranty void if broken" seal on these PSU's, otherwise I wouldn't have opened it up.

You are supposed to use two different strands when using a 2xMolex to PCIe adapter, but I don't know how important it really is.

mahkum2
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 5:48 am
Location: London Uk

Post by mahkum2 » Sun Apr 17, 2005 12:45 pm

I think I have worked out exactly which Seasonic model this is.

It must be the SUPER TORNADO 300 - REV.03 version. Rev.03 being the most important bit. Let me prove this.

Here is the Mike Chin review of the SUPER TORNADO 300 - REV.03.

If you compare the the images on that review to the images posted in this thread, they sort of match.

Image
Above image shows the fan connected to a new mini-PCB containing the improved/corrected (of version 1 anamolies) fan control circuit. If you then compare that with the following image you see the same mini-PCB with the fan attached.

Image

Only the cables seem to differ. The 4x12V (for servers & dual CPU boards) connectors are missing from the SS-301HT.

DonP
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2003 5:47 pm
Location: London, UK

Re: SS-301HT: a pictorial

Post by DonP » Sun Apr 17, 2005 1:24 pm

Tibors wrote:Of course the penny pinchers at my bank charged another €8,- for an international money transfer.
Ha, be happy that it was only that - last time I attempted an international money transfer I was charged 20 GBP (~30Eur). And that wasn't a function of the amount transferred.

Tibors, or anyone else, could you comment on the relative quietness of this PSU and a Nexus NX-3500?

I'm in the market for a PSU with a 120mm fan, 300W or above.
I was about to order a Nexus NX-3500 (~37GBP) since Seasonics and very expensive in the UK (see KoolnQuiet or ctldirect) - but now it seems like xcase.co.uk have SS-351HT for a similar price.
Call me a noob, but what's the significance of the EPS in the title? I seem to remember that it's some kind of special connector set for servers, am I right? Does it just mean that it has a 24pin ATX connector?

Thanks guys.

EDIT: Ahh.. just read Tibor's comment in another thread: "If you can get an SS-351HT by all means take it. It is the bulk version of Seasonics new PSU (S12). It's older brother is better than the Nexus PSU."
Still, if anyone has anything further to add I'd be grateful.
Last edited by DonP on Sun Apr 17, 2005 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DonP
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2003 5:47 pm
Location: London, UK

Post by DonP » Sun Apr 17, 2005 1:30 pm

btw.. when trying to figure out what the SS-351HT is, check out this thread:
MikeC wrote:5) The SS301HT, SS351HT and SS401HT are different from all of the above. They are NOT the same series as the SS400HT, SS500HT, SS600HT. This is an OEM, less expensive, less advanced model for system integrators.

mahkum2
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 5:48 am
Location: London Uk

Post by mahkum2 » Sun Apr 17, 2005 4:22 pm

DonP -- Simply.co.uk is selling this FSP 350W for £26.00. It is a 120mm fanned unit and it is darn quiet.

DonP
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2003 5:47 pm
Location: London, UK

Post by DonP » Sun Apr 17, 2005 5:00 pm

Wow mahkum2, that is a good price - thanks! I might buy it for another project, but the current project needs a very very quiet PSU and the FSP350-60PN(PF) according to the recommended list of PSU isn't at the better end of "the SPCR quiet scale". It's rated 3, I have an Antec TruePower 380 which is reated a 2 - and that isn't quiet in my view. Thanks for the info.

Tibors
Patron of SPCR
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2004 6:07 am
Location: Houten, The Netherlands, Europe

Re: SS-301HT: a pictorial

Post by Tibors » Sun Apr 17, 2005 5:32 pm

DonP wrote:now it seems like xcase.co.uk have SS-351HT for a similar price.
Call me a noob, but what's the significance of the EPS in the title? I seem to remember that it's some kind of special connector set for servers, am I right? Does it just mean that it has a 24pin ATX connector?
Officially (there are more differences, but let's focus on the connectors):
- with ATX 1.3 you have a 4-pin and a 20-pin connector.
- with ATX 2.0 you have a 4-pin and a 24-pin connector.
- with EPS you have a 8-pin and a 24-pin connector.

But :!:
I think X-Case like so many other webshops have a difficult time to understand what they sell or are just to lazy to put decent specs on their website. E.g.
- at the SS-301HT and SS-351HT they have "full range" in the title, but the description says "fixed 220V". Well, a PSU can't be both at the same time.
- for the SS-401HT they link to a .pdf about the SS-400HT and use the same description and picture as for the SS-500HT and SS-600HT. Well, is it a 401 or a 400 or is there a 50% chance ;)

So I guess the EPS in the title for the lower powered models is a copy and paste error from the higher power models.
_____

mahkum2,
If that FSP 350W sounds anything like the other Fortron units I know, then it is more quiet than most PSU's, but it doesn't come close to the low noise level of the Seasonic units. From my seating position I can't hear the Seasonic PSU over the idle noise of the Seagate 7200.7 that is laying on foam next to it. (And it is in the middle of the night now.)

It is not strange the SS-301HT looks like a SS-xxxFB (Tornado). Seasonic is just further developing on the same basic design. But drawing the conclusion that they are exactly the same goes to far for me. Look in the thread DonP linked. Seasonic says the lower powered S-12 models are further developments of the Tornado design.
P.S. the first picture in your first post in this thread is broken.

mahkum2
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 5:48 am
Location: London Uk

Post by mahkum2 » Fri Apr 22, 2005 8:48 am

There is an interesting thread at Silenthardware.de forum which is similar to ours and may shed more light on the difference between Ss-400ht and Ss-401ht models.
Dear Sir,

Please informed that the Ss-400ht is totally different circuit Design than does Ss-401ht.
The Ss-400ht with doubles of layer PCB Design, has A more newer one and A more better efficiency than the Ss-401ht model.

Best regards,

Technical support
Sea Sonic Electronics CO, Ltd..
Tel: +886 2 2659 0338
Fax:+886-2-2659-0530
http://www.seasonic.com
Email: [email protected]

> Hello dear Seasonic team,

> i?m A prospective more buyer from Germany. I have been READ on your
> homepage, that the primary difference beetween thesis two power
> supplies of acres following:
> the Ss-400ht have compared with the Ss-401ht additional:
> - universal Free Input[100-240V full rank ]

> the 401 have compared with the 400 additional:
> - Fixed 220V
> - Safety & EMC: D, N, S, FI, CCC,

> acres there differences between thesis power of supplies? I have
> heared differences about into the circuit board. The 400er board have
> A more newer one and A more better efficiency than the 401er model. Is this A
> correct information?

> Thank you very much.

> Greetings
Taken from a post by a forum member there, the differences can be summed up like this (I think :? ):
write thus now again to

new plate layout and thus higher efficiency:

Retail:
S12-500 (Ss-500ht) 500w
S12-600 (Ss-600ht) 600w

Bulk:
Ss-400ht 400w
Ss-500ht 500w
Ss-600ht 600w

old plate layout of the super-Tornado and thus somewhat lower efficiency:

Retail:
S12-330 (Ss-330hb) 330w
S12-380 (Ss-380hb) 380w
S12-430 (Ss-430hb) 430w

Bulk:
Ss-301ht 300w
Ss-351ht 350w
Ss-401ht 400w

I hope to have helped thereby somewhat
should the overview around some simplify

Webfire
Friend of SPCR
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2004 2:14 pm
Location: Germany, Frankfurt

Post by Webfire » Fri Apr 22, 2005 10:09 am

Man that's too funny I refered to the review here at SPCR and the discussion about the review. And now it's going back to silenthardware.
Most of the information I posted on silenthardware, I got from here.

Tibors
Patron of SPCR
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2004 6:07 am
Location: Houten, The Netherlands, Europe

Post by Tibors » Fri Apr 22, 2005 10:24 am

:lol:

gipfeli
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 10:52 am
Location: Switzerland

Re: SS-301HT: a pictorial

Post by gipfeli » Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:12 am

could you comment on the relative quietness of this PSU and a Nexus NX-3500?
Hi

I have been using the HT301 for three weeks now and compared to my former Coba 400W 12cm fan power supply I can say it's very quiet and stable. When my ear is just beside the ps, I hardly can hear the fan. There is no noise (active PFC!), when the PC is switched off.

Price at condat.com: EUR 37,90 including power supply cable and 24 to 20-pin connector. I must say that the wrapping was not perfect, but to me sufficient, allthough wished there was a bit more stuffing (EUR 4,80 UPS prepaid within Germany). The salespeople (I spoke to Mr Mierzowsky
) are friendly, that's why I can recommend this shop, but I don't know whether or not they ship to other countries. They couldn't ship to my Swiss adress. But Switzerland is not part of the EU, may be it's because of that.

Hope that helps.

Regards

Gipfeli

moritz
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2005 7:06 am
Location: Germany
Contact:

Post by moritz » Sat Apr 23, 2005 6:45 am

This is all very intriguing. I disregarded the bulk editions after learning they were inferior to the full versions, but maybe the bulk edition is good enough, or in other words, maybe an inferior Seasonic is still superior to most other PSUs...

mahkum2
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 5:48 am
Location: London Uk

Post by mahkum2 » Sat Apr 23, 2005 12:24 pm

Man that's too funny I refered to the review here at SPCR and the discussion about the review. And now it's going back to silenthardware.
Most of the information I posted on silenthardware, I got from here.
I had a good laugh when I noticed Mike Chin's comments being posted there word for word (translated from english to german back to english :lol: ). They seem to have high regard for SPCR reviews and SPCR in general, which is deserved.

Just to confuse things a little further, I just found an interesting quote from the 80 plus press release:
“The 80 Plus certification validates Seasonic's long-term focus on high efficiency as a primary goal for power
supplies,” added Chang. “It is particularly gratifying that the first recipient of 80 Plus certification is a model
based on a five-year-old Seasonic circuit design
.”

mahkum2
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 5:48 am
Location: London Uk

Post by mahkum2 » Sat Apr 23, 2005 12:35 pm

This is all very intriguing. I disregarded the bulk editions after learning they were inferior to the full versions, but maybe the bulk edition is good enough, or in other words, maybe an inferior Seasonic is still superior to most other PSUs...
This my thinking as well, provided the price difference between the bulk and retail versions are substantial. I have this thing about psu cable clutter and always cut unneeded cables. So for me it is wiser to buy the oem version and cut the cables than wast money on a retail version.

gipfeli
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 10:52 am
Location: Switzerland

Post by gipfeli » Sun Apr 24, 2005 2:59 am

Hi

some more details regarding the cables of the bulk HT301, but for sure I will not cut the cables in case I need them later on. Adhesive tape helps to tidy up these cables in order to provide a good ventilation within the PC.

- PCI Express und BTX ready
- 24 pin ATX plug
- 2 x S-ATA Anschluss
- 1 x 4 pin 12V
- ATX12V v2.01

Tibors
Patron of SPCR
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2004 6:07 am
Location: Houten, The Netherlands, Europe

Post by Tibors » Sun Apr 24, 2005 9:14 am

gipfeli wrote:- PCI Express und BTX ready
Some small remarks about this ;)

BTX ready: That's not that strange, as BTX uses the same form factor PSU as ATX does.

PCI Express ready: This PSU definately does not have a 6-pin connector. So what does that mean????

Devonavar
SPCR Reviewer
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2003 11:23 am
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

Post by Devonavar » Sun Apr 24, 2005 10:09 am

Tibors wrote:PCI Express ready: This PSU definately does not have a 6-pin connector. So what does that mean????
It means it can provide >75W on the 12V line that doesn't power the CPU, and it has a 24-pin mobo connector.

Sebo
-- Vendor --
Joined: Sun May 08, 2005 8:27 am

Post by Sebo » Sun May 08, 2005 9:13 am

Tibors wrote:You are buying at azerty.nl where the Enermax (370W) is almost €20 cheaper than the Nexus (400W) and the Enermax is rated higher at SPCR. So the Nexus is not an option IMHO.

Then the choice goes between:
  1. SS-301HT @ SH-EDV €39 + €20 Shoddy shipping
  2. Enermax 370W @ Azerty €63 (No shipping, because included with other order)
  3. SS-351HT @ SH-EDV €49 + €20 Shoddy shipping
  4. SS-351HT @ KoolnQuiet £49.00 = €72.00 + unknown shipping
Number two is easiest and quiet enough for most people. But for the most quiet PSU, you'll have to get one of the Seasonics. I can't decide for you if you are willing to pay the price premium or take the shipping risk.
Hello,

we're sorry for the bad packaging and will do it better in future.
You complain about the high shipping fee, but DHL takes much money for shipping. If you know a cheaper way to ship we will prove this.
In addition we prove the moneytransfer with paypal to avoid high transfer fee's. We hope that we can keep you as our customer.
A new shopsystem will be availble in the next days. We have translated it in english, too. Moreover the S12 Retail Versions(430/500/600) will be at stock in a few days.

Sebastian Hentschel
http://www.sh-edv-vertrieb.de

tollo71
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 12:42 pm
Location: Netherlands

Post by tollo71 » Sun May 08, 2005 12:13 pm

Sebo, welcome at SPEC!!! And thank you for, perhaps, very good news. This may bring Seasonic PSU's one step closer to Holland :-). I'll keep an eye on their website.

DonP
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2003 5:47 pm
Location: London, UK

Post by DonP » Sun May 08, 2005 4:08 pm

Well I bit the bullet and ordered a SS-351HT from xcase.co.uk.
Thanks for all the info Tibors - I ordered a 24->20pin adaptor so I was prepared for the install.
For the record - the SS-351HT from xcase is labelled "SS-351HT Active PFC F3", elsewhere it says "Rev A1". At the AC power connector it states "100-240VAC".

Bottom line - I like it! Sits great in my SLK-3000B.
I don;t have too much experience of other PSUs so I won't try to make a comparison - I'll leave that to the more experienced members here.

xcase does have the worst packaging I've ever seen and have pretty poor customer support. I basically got a bare PSU, no box, not even a brown carton box.. and it was wrapped in some bubble wrap and they stuck an address label on it. It looked like a mars lander.. luckily it came through my front door and not from space.

Kryten
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2005 6:50 am
Location: Malmö, Sweden

Condat

Post by Kryten » Mon May 09, 2005 3:12 am

I'm looking into buying the SS-351HT PSU from shop.condat.com (the vendor gipfeli says he bought the SS-301HT from).

I noticed that they have two entries for this PSU... One of them is described as "bulk", article no ATA-0330, price €16.50 (German VAT included), while the other one is described as "silent", article no ATA-0327, price €24.50. From what I can gather by the German I know, the version they call silent has a quiet 12 cm fan ("leisem 12 cm Lüfter"). I thought all HTs had quiet fans! :?

The cheaper one (ATA-0330) also has the description "Bulk statt 350 W", which, correct me if I'm mistaken, means "Bulk instead of 350W". The other one (ATA-0327) says "Silent statt 300 W", which would mean "Silent instead of 300W". Now, what the hell is this supposed to mean :? ? Perhaps just yet another case of a vendor giving an erroneous description on their website or am I missing something here? Another thing that seems a bit fishy is that the prices are so much lower than the other places I've seen.

On a side note - I think Seasonic ought to have put some effort into having a more transparent and uniform product coding system. Damn... :evil:

Any comments or thoughts appreciated.

Tibors
Patron of SPCR
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2004 6:07 am
Location: Houten, The Netherlands, Europe

Post by Tibors » Mon May 09, 2005 6:37 am

Kryten,
Those prices are so low because they are upgrades. They sell some preconfigured systems containing a generic 300W or 350W PSU. If you want to buy those systems, you can upgrade to the mentioned Seasonic PSU's for those low prices.

If you look in their shop where the PSU's (Netzteile in German) are listed, then you can only see the Tornado's. They want to sell those first ???

tollo71
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 12:42 pm
Location: Netherlands

Post by tollo71 » Mon May 09, 2005 7:29 am

I have sent an e-mail to www.pa-enclosures.com to ask if they could offer the Seasonic S12 series. According to the Seasonic website, they are the Dutch retailer for Seasonic PSU's.
I received an answer the next day telling me that the S12-series are not yet available in Europe(!) for the next 1 or 2 months. He said Europe, not only Holland.
How about that?

Kryten
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2005 6:50 am
Location: Malmö, Sweden

Post by Kryten » Mon May 09, 2005 7:54 am

Kudos for the quick response, Tibors. I suppose your upgrade option explanation may account for the use of "statt" in their descriptions...

So, the other possibility for getting the S12s or the HTs is from the vendor you bought yours from: www.sh-edv-vertrieb.de. This seems promising:
Sebo wrote:Hello,

we're sorry for the bad packaging and will do it better in future....

Sebastian Hentschel
That statement made me less concerned that it'll be damaged during transport. Let's hope he's a man of his word...

tollo, that's confusing isn't it. Either pa-enclosures are misinformed, or Mr Hentschel doesn't actually have the S12s in stock yet. You know, at times, the "European market" seems sooooo fragmented considering that it's supposed to be a "common market"...

Post Reply